kam, kamroq, ozgina, kichikroq
Adjective(1) (comparative of `little' usually used with mass nouns(2) (usually preceded by `no'(3) (nonstandard in some uses but often idiomatic with measure phrases(4) limited or below average in number or quantity or magnitude or extent, or small(5) (quantifier used with mass nouns, with `a'(6) (of children and animals(7) (informal, or small(8) (of a voice(9) low in stature; not tall(10) lowercase(11) small in a way that arouses feelings (of tenderness or its opposite depending on the context
Adverb(1) used to form the comparative of some adjectives and adverbs(2) comparative of little(3) not much
(1) he got it for less than that(2) I like it no less than they do(3) Alcohol use disorders are considerably less common in this age range than they are among younger individuals.(4) it happens less frequently(5) Urban and rural membership will be less of a fault-line than male and female.(6) Lower leaves often turn yellow as the plant begins to head and become less important.(7) There was some constant fuzz on the track, so the clarity was less than perfect.(8) They want more of acting and less of dancing on the slopes of Switzerland.(9) the less said about it the better(10) it's less expensive(11) sport is no less important(12) it's a question of time, no more no less(13) At first, the design of the network will seem less important than the content that is moved over it.(14) The main problem is that they tend to charge a lot more and that leaves less of your money going into investments.(15) they were less than helpful(16) So, the lower the charges, the less of your money is gobbled up and the better chance you have of matching the market.
(1) less than :: kamroq
(2) more or less :: ko'proq yoki kamroq
(3) much less :: kamroq
(4) less expensive :: kamroq qimmat
(5) less and less :: kamroq
(6) even less :: hatto kamroq
(7) not less than :: dan kam bo'lmagan
(8) no less than :: dan kam bo'lmagan
(9) no less :: kam bo'lmagan
(10) at less :: da kam
1. not so much ::
juda ko'p emas
6. fewer ::
7. to a lesser degree ::
bir kam darajada
8. to a smaller extent ::
10. minus ::
13. without ::
14. a smaller amount than ::
bir kichik miqdori nisbatan
16. under ::
17. below ::
1. major ::
2. more ::
3. primary ::
4. prime ::
5. senior ::
6. superior ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
(IMITATES RAJ'S TONE) And talking
like this doesn't make it LESS creepy.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 11
A band of 20 men, maybe LESS.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 9
Uh, don't discuss the case with him
because the LESS you distract him,
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 13
a bit LESS charming.
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 2
I've slept with guys for LESS.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 18
English to Uzbek Dictionary: less
Meaning and definitions of less, translation in Uzbek language for less with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of less in Uzbek and in English language.
Tags for the entry "less"
What less means in Uzbek, less meaning in Uzbek, less definition, examples and pronunciation of less in Uzbek language.