tiriktirikchilik, turmush tarzi
Noun(1) the experience of being alive; the course of human events and activities(2) people who are still living(3) the condition of living or the state of being alive(4) the financial means whereby one lives
Verb(1) be an inhabitant of or reside in(2) lead a certain kind of life; live in a certain style(3) continue to live and avoid dying(4) support oneself(5) have life, be alive(6) have firsthand knowledge of states, situations, emotions, or sensations(7) pursue a positive and satisfying existence
Adjective(1) pertaining to living persons(2) true to life; lifelike(3) (informal(4) still in existence(5) still in active use(6) (used of minerals or stone
(1) Luke 16, clearly illustrates that an impassable gulf separates the dead from the living .(2) For to this end Christ died and lived again, that he might be Lord both of the dead and of the living .(3) Artificial government intervention is what you happen to do for a living .(4) There are men who like much older women, but there aren't enough of them for a girl to make a proper living .(5) The gift of a sheep will provide a small farming family with the means to make a living .(6) He first acquired the vicarage of Sutton-on-the-Forest, later gaining a second living at Stillington.(7) The survivors often say God saved them but if he chose to save the living , did he choose to kill the lost?(8) The entire site is considered living space, with rooms formed both inside and out.(9) You take a guy who works hard all week trying to raise a family and earn a living .(10) Also, more than one in four Hispanic families earns a living below the national poverty level.(11) Even if one has left his native place, he continues to perform ritualistic practices at his present living place.(12) My childhood room constituted the perfect living space because I'd never known anything else.(13) This side of the eschaton the Spirit pours forth living waters, filled with novelty.(14) Aches and pains and sore muscles are almost synonymous with sporting and recreational activities, and just day-to-day living .(15) He later goes to the Basque country and is exposed to the living language.(16) I have my own living place and a new career, so things are really looking up.
(1) live :: jonli
(2) living things :: jonli narsalar
(3) cost of living :: yashash narxi
(4) standard of living :: hayot standart
(5) make a living :: tirikchilik qilish
(6) living thing :: tirik
(7) living space :: yashash joyi
(8) the living :: Yashash
(9) living conditions :: yashash sharoitlari
1. alive ::
2. current ::
3. complete ::
5. livelihood ::
6. way of life ::
8. life ::
9. exist ::
10. reside in ::
12. experience ::
13. survive ::
14. enjoy oneself ::
15. live on ::
16. be ::
17. know ::
18. populate ::
1. broken ::
2. dead ::
3. inactive ::
4. inoperative ::
living, livings, nonliving
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
And then instead of LIVING alone in my
tiny apartment, I'd have a big mansion.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 9
We're not LIVING together.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 10
He's LIVING at my place,
so I'm LIVING here.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 24
His third and last LIVING son.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 8
I like LIVING.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 8
English to Uzbek Dictionary: living
Meaning and definitions of living, translation in Uzbek language for living with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of living in Uzbek and in English language.
Tags for the entry "living"
What living means in Uzbek, living meaning in Uzbek, living definition, examples and pronunciation of living in Uzbek language.