Adjective(1) lacking companions or companionship(2) marked by dejection from being alone(3) characterized by or preferring solitude(4) devoid of creatures
(1) Hearing her father's voice made her incredibly lonely .(2) Even in rural farming districts, there is simply no such thing as a lonely road.(3) He is going to end up a lonely old man whose kids only call him on holidays because they feel like they have to.(4) Arms and legs are getting goosepimply and lonely sweaters now have companions.(5) An old lady is a bit lonely and decides she needs a pet for company.(6) Many of them were black and white, and they were mainly of lonely places and people.(7) Making crucial business decisions on one's own means that it can be lonely at the top.(8) We both felt lonely not being with our parents.(9) There is a distant bridge, a small harbor, and a lonely road that leads to another beach town.(10) A lonely housewife starts up a friendship with a pet portrait painter.(11) After many hours of hunting, Ken found a lonely scallop and I found an interesting bottle.(12) I was very lonely for the rest of the night.(13) Even when he had his friends with him he always seemed lonely .(14) Western Australia is a land of open roads, of vehicle dependence and lonely highways.(15) Those handful of days were long enough to realize how lonely an old timer could truly be.(16) Mine is a lonely existence, because no training partner can stay with me.
(1) feel lonely :: yolg'iz his
(2) sad and lonely :: g'amgin va yolg'iz
(3) be lonely :: yolg'iz bo'lishi
(4) lonely people :: yolg'iz odamlar
(5) lonely place :: yolg'iz joy
1. isolated ::
2. solitary ::
4. lone ::
5. lonesome ::
6. unfrequented ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
You look a bit LONELY today.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 5
...but let's face it, that's just a smaller
LONELY room filled with comic books.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 7
Look, I'm a LONELY guy;
I watch a lot of movies.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 6
he was LONELY and vulnerable
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 3
Should someone as LONELY as you
really be making fun of me?
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 13
English to Uzbek Dictionary: lonely
Meaning and definitions of lonely, translation in Uzbek language for lonely with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of lonely in Uzbek and in English
Tags for the entry "lonely"
What lonely means in Uzbek, lonely meaning
in Uzbek, lonely definition, examples and pronunciation
of lonely in Uzbek language.