nazar, qarash, qiyofa, nigoh, nazar solish, boqish, ko'rinishqidirmoq, izlamoq, nazar tashlamoq, qaramoq
Noun(1) the feelings expressed on a person's face(2) the act of directing the eyes toward something and perceiving it visually(3) physical appearance(4) the general atmosphere of a place or situation and the effect that it has on people
Verb(1) perceive with attention; direct one's gaze towards(2) give a certain impression or have a certain outward aspect(3) have a certain outward or facial expression(4) search or seek(5) be oriented in a certain direction, often with respect to another reference point; be opposite to(6) take charge of or deal with(7) convey by one's expression(8) look forward to the probable occurrence of(9) accord in appearance with(10) have faith or confidence in
(1) Italian designers unveiled their latest look(2) The flowers are lovely and they are sitting in vases, making our sitting room look beautiful.(3) I looked up to the transmitter controller who had a look of complete disbelief.(4) ├ö├ç├┐Oh and look , here's me and my friend Amy,├ö├ç├û Sarah said laughing at two girls in cheerleading uniforms.(5) he has a modern look(6) Pull over to the side of the road for a closer look , and you will find these seals amiable enough to photograph.(7) Mr. Scanlon is planning extensive renovations to give the premises a modern look .(8) Tomorrow we will take a quick look at the exam before doing a last review of the work.(9) the principal rooms look out over Nahant Bay(10) he just didn't look himself at all(11) they stopped to look at the view(12) The many parents that called to have a look and investigate places for their children enjoyed the visit.(13) it doesn't look like you'll be moving to Liverpool(14) he had a look of disgust(15) people finishing work don't look where they're going(16) the bedraggled look of the village
(1) look for :: qidirmoq
(2) look up :: qidirmoq
(3) look after :: g'amxo'rlik qilmoq
(4) look like :: o'xshaydi
(5) look at :: qaramoq
(6) look forward :: oldinga qaramoq
(7) look forward to :: umid qilib kutib qolmoq
(8) look into :: ichiga qarash
(9) look over :: ko'rib chiqish; ko'zi tushmaslik
1. glance ::
2. expression ::
3. appearance ::
4. fashion ::
5. spirit ::
6. looking at ::
7. glance at ::
8. command a view of ::
bir ko'rinishi amr
9. seem ::
10. face ::
11. search ::
12. count ::
13. attend ::
14. wait ::
15. appear ::
1. stifle ::
2. suppress ::
look, looked, looker, lookers, looking, looks
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
And you LOOK so demure.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 11
-Look at me.
-I haven’t seen anything.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 1
Oh, I can take a LOOK at it.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 2
And when you LOOK up
from the bottom,
Westworld Season 2, Episode 4
Okay, LOOK, how about this?
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 21
English to Uzbek Dictionary: look
Meaning and definitions of look, translation in Uzbek language for look with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of look in Uzbek and in English
Tags for the entry "look"
What look means in Uzbek, look meaning
in Uzbek, look definition, examples and pronunciation
of look in Uzbek language.