omadli, baxtli, baxtiyor, omadi chopgan
Adjective(1) occurring by chance(2) having or bringing good fortune(3) presaging or likely to bring good luck or a good outcome
(1) See, it's times like these when I realise how lucky I am.(2) Many anglers are lucky to catch one or two fish per season.(3) But a lot of people here, you know, they feel pretty lucky just to get that.(4) But talking to Tomas, I realise how incredibly lucky I am.(5) But he thinks himself lucky in a way.(6) The mistake is quickly discovered, but the soldier counts himself incredibly lucky .(7) She felt so lucky to be the one able to have this son.(8) A lucky few have mosquito nets and under each of them huddle several athletes.(9) If I'm lucky enough to survive I will probably be wheelchair-bound by then.(10) I never was lucky in love and I thought that you were the one.(11) Bands should think themselves lucky to achieve such heights just once in their careers.(12) We are lucky to live in a democracy and should not waste this opportunity.(13) Such sights make us guys realise how lucky we are after all.(14) And I was extremely lucky to escape without any injuries.(15) If you've never heard that song, count yourself incredibly lucky .(16) I don't know how I got so lucky to get a girlfriend like you.
(1) you are lucky :: sen omadlisan
(2) lucky charm :: Lucky CHAR
(3) lucky man :: omadli odam
(4) very lucky :: juda omadli
(5) lucky girl :: omadli qiz
(6) be lucky :: omadli bo'lishi
(7) lucky guy :: omadli yigit
(8) happy-go-lucky :: beg'am
(9) get lucky :: omadi kelmoq
(10) lucky day :: omadli kun
1. fortunate ::
2. providential ::
Xizir kabi etishgan
3. golden ::
1. hapless ::
2. unfortunate ::
3. unhappy ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
The planning office?
You LUCKY ducks.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 14
She said I'm a wonderful girl
and you're LUCKY to have me.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 23
Jesse, did you have a LUCKY night?
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 10
Lucky for the bike it landed on my leg.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 11
Isn't she LUCKY?
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 7
English to Uzbek Dictionary: lucky
Meaning and definitions of lucky, translation in Uzbek language for lucky with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of lucky in Uzbek and in English language.
Tags for the entry "lucky"
What lucky means in Uzbek, lucky meaning in Uzbek, lucky definition, examples and pronunciation of lucky in Uzbek language.