tushlik, ikkinchi nonushtaikkinchi nonushta qilmoq
Noun(1) a midday meal
Verb(1) take the midday meal(2) provide a midday meal for
(1) He finished his lunch with his friend, Luke, before proceeding to leave his tray at a counter.(2) We had a quick picnic lunch at one of the wooden tables and set off.(3) do join us for lunch(4) As I ate my packed lunch , I wandered through the tiny cemetery butted against the church.(5) We were running a little late and I was famished, so we broke a rule and had a light lunch in the coffee shop.(6) I'll try and meet up with him to walk to our lockers and then lunch together.(7) An excellent buffet lunch was prepared and served by the trainees in catering.(8) a vegetarian lunch(9) public relations people lunch their clients there(10) There is also a lunch menu, priced at Ôö¼├║17 for three courses.(11) Their lobbyists breakfast, lunch and dine our elected representatives every day.(12) We enjoyed a relaxing leisurely lunch before starting the afternoon session.(13) But meanwhile George's mother had cooked a delicious Sunday lunch .(14) They had just finished their lunch in the cafeteria.(15) Meanwhile, Jimmy was in school eating lunch with his friends.(16) We need to get our school lunch programs back in healthy order.
(1) have lunch :: tushlik
(2) lunch box :: tushlik qutisi
(3) after lunch :: tushlikdan keyin
(4) lunch break :: tushlik vaqti
(5) packed lunch :: tushlik
(6) have a lunch :: bir tushlik bor
(7) free lunch :: bepul tushlik
(8) before lunch :: tushlik oldin
(9) at lunch :: tushlikda
(10) business lunch :: Biznes tushlik
1. midday meal ::
2. luncheon ::
3. brunch ::
4. light meal ::
5. snack ::
6. power lunch ::
lunch, lunched, lunches, lunching
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Sheldon has LUNCH with another woman,
and somehow my wife yells at me.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 24
We didn't say we were
going to buy you LUNCH.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 21
We'll come back
Westworld Season 2, Episode 8
Yup, so we brought you some LUNCH
and we are gonna go look for 'em.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 19
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 7
English to Uzbek Dictionary: lunch
Meaning and definitions of lunch, translation in Uzbek language for lunch with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of lunch in Uzbek and in English
Tags for the entry "lunch"
What lunch means in Uzbek, lunch meaning
in Uzbek, lunch definition, examples and pronunciation
of lunch in Uzbek language.