erkakerkak, erkaklar, erkaklarga oid, boshqa detalga kiruvchi
- erkakkelib chiqadiganerkak
Noun(1) an animal that produces gametes (spermatozoa, ova(2) a person who belongs to the sex that cannot have babies(3) the capital of Maldives in the center of the islands
Adjective(1) being the sex (of plant or animal, spermatozoa(2) characteristic of a man(3) for or pertaining to or composed of men or boys
(1) male workers(2) He will go down in history as the most popular male voice of all time.(3) Male fish with both male and female reproductive systems have been found in the River Ouse in the county.(4) But then from memory mass murderers or serial killers were pretty much exclusively male .(5) male connector(6) The pollen grain is the male gametophytic phase of flowering plants.(7) women took on more traditionally male roles(8) So there is some evidence that male sterility can negatively affect female fitness.(9) Firstly, to get the male point of view, they interview one man.(10) The idea was that every adult white male would have his own gun.(11) The mostly male executives running corporations across America would do well to take note.(12) While students are predominantly male , any driver with a valid license can sign up.(13) Even Frodo, the longtime dominant alpha male , is feeling poorly and lying low.(14) The subscription lists, particularly those before 1860, suggest that the audience was predominantly male .(15) The four male voices of the Hilliard earned thunderous foot-stamping applause from a capacity audience at Canongate Kirk.(16) The 65 987 participants were predominantly male and middle aged.
(1) male and female :: erkak va ayol
(2) male nurse :: erkak hamshira
(3) male chauvinist :: erkak shovinistlarcha
(4) male child :: erkak bola
(5) male lead :: erkak qo'rg'oshin
(6) male dog :: erkak it
(7) male model :: erkak model
(8) male cat :: erkak mushuk
(9) male prostitute :: erkak fohisha
(10) male sex :: erkak jinsiy
1. masculine ::
2. virile ::
3. manly ::
4. macho ::
6. mannish ::
male, maleness, males
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
How many reels before the subordinate
MALE protagonist gets to his point?
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 4
...to the MALE sex organ.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 2
I think it's better
if you assume the MALE role.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 2
Oh, yes, like the MALE peacock
with brilliant plumage...
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 8
I'm a MALE and she's a feMALE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 1
English to Uzbek Dictionary: male
Meaning and definitions of male, translation in Uzbek language for male with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of male in Uzbek and in English
Tags for the entry "male"
What male means in Uzbek, male meaning
in Uzbek, male definition, examples and pronunciation
of male in Uzbek language.