dori, tibbiyot, dori-darmon
Noun(1) the branches of medical science that deal with nonsurgical techniques(2) (medicine(3) the learned profession that is mastered by graduate training in a medical school and that is devoted to preventing or alleviating or curing diseases and injuries(4) punishment for one's actions
Verb(1) treat medicinally, treat with medicine
(1) It is also useful for students and teachers of medicine and the biomedical sciences.(2) Clean water, rather than food or medicine , was cited as the most acute need in southern and central Iraq.(3) After a varied career he decided to study medicine and entered general practice.(4) The interdependence is particularly evident in science and medicine .(5) Until then, I had considered medicine as merely a science used to heal human bodies.(6) he made distinguished contributions to pathology and medicine(7) As in all things in medicine , medical diagnosis requires prudence, and more than a modicum of common sense.(8) They desperately need medicine and food - and I think they need toys for the children.(9) an aid convoy loaded with food and medicine(10) The challenge is to develop models of care integrating nephrology and geriatric medicine .(11) Every culture had its Shamans, who in turn took on the magic mantle of medicine .(12) The holistic therapies might lead medicine back towards the holism of the ancient systems.(13) A sound knowledge of medical ethics is essential to the good practice of medicine .(14) It may very well be that gene therapy is medicine 's future; indeed our own future.(15) Fleur was murdering him by use of bad medicine(16) The lack of electricity, medicine , food and water will take many more lives in the weeks ahead.
(1) medicine cabinet :: Tibbiyot kabinet
(2) cough medicine :: yo'tal dori
(3) take medicine :: dori olib
(4) medicine ball :: Tibbiyot to'p
(5) medicine chest :: Tibbiyot ko'krak
(6) herbal medicine :: o'simlik Tibbiyot
(7) some medicine :: ba'zi dori
(8) medicine man :: Tibbiyot odam
(9) medicine bottle :: Tibbiyot shisha
(10) internal medicine :: ichki Tibbiyot
1. medication ::
2. medicament ::
3. drug ::
4. prescription ::
5. pharmaceutical ::
6. dose ::
7. treatment ::
8. remedy ::
9. cure ::
10. nostrum ::
11. panacea ::
12. cure-all ::
14. physic ::
15. medicate ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
It’ll be the internal MEDICINE doctor,
won’t it? I don’t know.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 13
This MEDICINE has been prescribed and...
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 4
of Prosthetic Medicine
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 13
a little taste
of his own MEDICINE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 21
I took some cold MEDICINE to-- (GASPS)
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 20
English to Uzbek Dictionary: medicine
Meaning and definitions of medicine, translation in Uzbek language for medicine with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of medicine in Uzbek and in English language.
Tags for the entry "medicine"
What medicine means in Uzbek, medicine meaning in Uzbek, medicine definition, examples and pronunciation of medicine in Uzbek language.