kuch, qudrat, quvvat
Noun(1) physical strength
(1) The empathy was evidently always with the freedom fighter as he took on the might of the oppressor.(2) He called together the remnants of his tribe and the might of the enemy was overturned.(3) He then asked doctors to phone in with suggestions of what might be wrong with him.(4) he said he might be late(5) Suggestions for reforms that might limit house price inflation are plentiful enough.(6) It can handle a bit of rough treatment, so kids can use all their might to pull out a stalk.(7) I was wondering if you have any suggestions as to what might be best for me considering his size.(8) But when a friend suggested the story might not be true she contacted the Advertiser for help.(9) and who might you be?(10) More than that, he knew his friend would cope against the might of Real Madrid.(11) you might try nonprescription pain relievers(12) this might be true(13) a convincing display of military might(14) The might of the Roman Empire came from its wealth in precious metals, not from its productivity.(15) you might have told me!(16) economic might
(1) may :: mumkin
(2) might have :: bo'lishi mumkin
(3) might as well :: kuch, shuningdek
(4) you might as well :: siz ham kuch
(5) as might be expected :: kutilmoqda bo'lishi mumkin, deb
(6) might is right :: kuch to'g'ri
(7) pigs might fly :: to'ng'iz uchib mumkin
(8) might well :: kuch hamda
(9) military might :: harbiy qudrati
(10) might-have-been :: -Bo'lishi mumkin-edi
1. strength ::
2. force ::
3. power ::
4. vigor ::
5. energy ::
6. brawn ::
7. powerfulness ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Oh, that MIGHT be fun.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 5
I MIGHT be the first in history.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 1
so I know that MIGHT be weird
for us to talk about,
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 7
that MIGHT or MIGHT not reflect
their real-life tastes?
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 21
- What are you doing?
- I think I MIGHT have tartar buildup.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 2
English to Uzbek Dictionary: might
Meaning and definitions of might, translation in Uzbek language for might with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of might in Uzbek and in English language.
Tags for the entry "might"
What might means in Uzbek, might meaning in Uzbek, might definition, examples and pronunciation of might in Uzbek language.