sutemizmoq, sut sog'moq
- sutSağılanMilkensut sog'uvchisog'ish
Noun(1) a white nutritious liquid secreted by mammals and used as food by human beings(2) produced by mammary glands of female mammals for feeding their young(3) a river that rises in the Rockies in northwestern Montana and flows eastward to become a tributary of the Missouri River(4) any of several nutritive milklike liquids
Verb(1) take milk from female mammals(2) exploit as much as possible(3) add milk to
(1) These glandular tissues contain cells that make and secrete milk .(2) Start by cleansing the skin with the appropriate milk and lotion and proceed with adequate exfoliation according to skin type.(3) Another important source of nutrition is milk in various forms such as fresh or sour milk , sour cream, buttermilk, whey, cheese, and butter.(4) And lactose is found in mother's milk, cow's milk, and the milk of other mammals that for eons has nourished the young.(5) Keep in mind also that I use soy milk only in my coffee: on those rare occasions when I drink a glass of milk or eat a bowl of cereal, it's dairy skim.(6) A third of children drinking plain milk suffered from diarrhoea, compared to none of those supplemented with the probiotic.(7) These proteins are produced in the milk of many mammals to protect their young from infection until their immune systems develop.(8) It's therefore advisable to boil untreated milk before drinking it.(9) a glass of milk(10) Mammals produce milk for their young until they are weaned.(11) Cows won't milk as well and calves can't easily pick the good grass out of the old growth.(12) As a boy he would not drink milk or eat eggs, though he could cook with both.(13) The lobes are made up of milk-producing glands, called lobules, which secrete milk into a system of ducts.(14) It is claimed that the drug had entered the boy's body through his mother's breast milk .(15) cleansing milk(16) coconut milk
(1) milk shake :: sutli kokteyl
(2) chocolate milk :: shokolad sut
(3) skim milk :: kaymaksız sut
(4) skimmed milk :: Yog'siz sut
(5) condensed milk :: quyultirilgan sut
(6) coffee with milk :: sutli qahva
(7) whole milk :: to'liq sut
(8) breast milk :: ko'krak suti
(9) milk chocolate :: sut shokolad
(10) milk powder :: sut kukuni
1. draw milk from ::
2. draw off ::
3. exploit ::
milk, milked, milken, milker, milkers, milking, milks
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Milk in the taters,
MILK in the gravy, Parmesan crust.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 24
He couldn't get to sleep,
so I gave him a glass of MILK...
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 1
- Warm MILK, Penny?
- No, thanks.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 13
I'll get you MILK of the poppy.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 10
I would suggest MILK of the poppy
to ease his pain,
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 10
English to Uzbek Dictionary: milk
Meaning and definitions of milk, translation in Uzbek language for milk with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of milk in Uzbek and in English language.
Tags for the entry "milk"
What milk means in Uzbek, milk meaning in Uzbek, milk definition, examples and pronunciation of milk in Uzbek language.