- menikikavlab olingankonlari
Noun(1) excavation in the earth from which ores and minerals are extracted(2) explosive device that explodes on contact; designed to destroy vehicles or ships or to kill or maim personnel
Verb(1) get from the earth by excavation(2) lay mines
(1) The artist also continues to mine a rich vein of attenuated, vertical-format skyscraper paintings.(2) salt mine(3) some friends of mine(4) Recently, a fully insured friend of mine was referred for a cardiology consultation.(5) a copper mine(6) The men complain they mine the coal all day and don't have enough to heat the barracks at night.(7) Someone stole a very important scroll from an associate of mine .(8) The publication as a whole is a rich mine for those interested in figures.(9) From even that age they were to mine the earth for some kind of mineral.(10) make mine a strong espresso(11) tears did fill mine eyes(12) that book of mine(13) his jeep ran over a mine and he was killed(14) A lot of Scots must have been turned off by what a friend of mine calls the church alumni association.(15) To sum up: the work under review is a mine of information, but many of its presuppositions are open to question.(16) The account was in my own name in the branch in Limerick city, but the address on the account belonged to a friend of mine living in England.
(1) this is mine :: bu meniki
(2) friend of mine :: Mening do'stim
(3) it's mine :: bu meniki
(4) of mine :: meniki
(5) a friend of mine :: mening do'stim
(6) coal mine :: ko'mir koni
(7) gold mine :: oltin koni
(8) yours and mine :: sizniki va meniki
(9) iron mine :: temir koni
1. pit ::
2. rich source ::
3. explosive ::
4. quarry ::
5. search ::
6. defend with mines ::
minalar bilan himoya
mine, mined, mines
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
The castle is MINE.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 6
because being born
was her achievement, not MINE?
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 12
Fuck your name. They're MINE.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 8
♪ Mine eyes
have seen the glory ♪
Westworld Season 2, Episode 3
Whenever I see MINE, he calls in
a bunch of other doctors to have a look.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 24
English to Uzbek Dictionary: mine
Meaning and definitions of mine, translation in Uzbek language for mine with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of mine in Uzbek and in English language.
Tags for the entry "mine"
What mine means in Uzbek, mine meaning in Uzbek, mine definition, examples and pronunciation of mine in Uzbek language.