xato, adashishadashmoq, xato qilmoq, yanglishmoq
Noun(1) a wrong action attributable to bad judgment or ignorance or inattention(2) an understanding of something that is not correct(3) part of a statement that is not correct
Verb(1) identify incorrectly(2) to make a mistake or be incorrect
(1) We don't mistake it as a sign from God of an impending calamity.(2) I just wanted to emphasize: don't mistake your cat for a dog.(3) she made the mistake of thinking they were important(4) The danger in Iraq is repeating the biggest mistake - yielding to gradualism.(5) If I had to go inside, people would easily mistake me for Nick.(6) Avoid the common mistake of falling through the poles.(7) He warned that they should not make the mistake of believing that they could shelve their responsibility.(8) Historians sometimes make the mistake of thinking that early modern religious dissent argues secularization.(9) As soon as he said this he realized his grave mistake and quickly looked away.(10) She makes the mistake of assuming that Americans can not stop eating when served a large portion.(11) Well, often wildlife observers mistake what they are seeing.(12) But to read for the lost arc is to mistake what this book is up to.(13) She made the mistake of looking back at him, urging her to stay.(14) coming here was a mistake(15) As I said above, people often mistake me for a 16 year old, even though I'm 25.(16) We can't make the mistake of assuming that everything is within our grasp.
(1) by mistake :: xato
(2) make a mistake :: Xato qilmoq
(3) make mistake :: xato qilish
(4) spelling mistake :: imlo xato
(5) make no mistake :: hech qanday xato qilish
(6) typing mistake :: typing xato
(7) no mistake :: hech qanday xato
(8) making a mistake :: xato qilish
(9) huge mistake :: katta xato
(10) common mistake :: keng tarqalgan xato
1. error ::
2. misunderstanding ::
3. misunderstand ::
4. confuse with ::
5. err ::
1. appreciate ::
2. apprehend ::
3. catch ::
4. comprehend ::
5. conceive ::
6. fathom ::
7. get ::
8. grasp ::
9. know ::
10. penetrate ::
11. perceive ::
12. see ::
13. seize ::
14. understand ::
mistake, mistakes, mistaking
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I make one MISTAKE, and she says
she doesn't want to marry me.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 12
they were making a huge MISTAKE,
that I'd be perfect for the job.
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 10
We have made a horrible MISTAKE
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 21
I suppose it's hard
for a fanatic to admit a MISTAKE.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 5
"Where are the diamond bits?" It's normal
to blame any MISTAKE on the other.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 6
English to Uzbek Dictionary: mistake
Meaning and definitions of mistake, translation in Uzbek language for mistake with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of mistake in Uzbek and in English language.
Tags for the entry "mistake"
What mistake means in Uzbek, mistake meaning in Uzbek, mistake definition, examples and pronunciation of mistake in Uzbek language.