eng, eng ko'peng, ko'pchilik
Adjective(1) a quantifier that can be used with count nouns and is often preceded by `as' or `too' or `so' or `that'; amounting to a large but indefinite number(2) (superlative of `many' used with count nouns and often preceded by `the'(3) the superlative of `much' that can be used with mass nouns and is usually preceded by `the'; a quantifier meaning the greatest in amount or extent or degree(4) (quantifier used with mass nouns
Adverb(1) used to form the superlative(2) very(3) (of actions or states, just(4) to a great degree or extent(5) to a very great degree or extent(6) (degree adverb used before a noun phrase(7) frequently or in great quantities
(1) The main structure of the building is in place and most fixtures have been installed.(2) It most certainly was not a life-changing experience, but it did provide amusements.(3) As everyone knows, that's what a starving African child needs most of all.(4) I imagine most everyone who has gone through schooling has experienced a fairly similar situation.(5) Murray appears to have all the talent to be the player we all want him to be, but the thing he needs most of all right now is time.(6) These are the things which I value most of all; blogging comes secondary to all of them.(7) they had the most to lose(8) Like most people of my generation, I regard this as a relic of a less enlightened age.(9) the two-pin sockets found in most European countries(10) To call a person a liar, is, to my mind, the most serious and damning thing that a person can do.(11) it doesn't matter who has the most money(12) The event took place on the day of North Korea's most important national holiday.(13) I would be of the view that managers with an open mind are the ones that have most success.(14) it's by far the most popular subject(15) It was probably the most stressful experience professionally I had ever had at that time.(16) It is through the mass media that most people today obtain their information on political matters.
(1) many :: ko'p
(2) the most :: eng
(3) most likely :: ehtimoldan xoli emas
(4) most of the time :: vaqt eng
(5) at most :: ko'pi bilan
(6) most people :: aksar odamlar
(7) most of :: eng
(8) most important :: eng muhim
(9) for the most part :: eng qismi uchun
(10) the most beautiful :: eng go'zal
(11) most beautiful :: eng go'zal
1. to the highest degree ::
eng yuqori darajaga
2. nearly all ::
3. almost all ::
5. the majority ::
6. the bulk ::
7. the preponderance ::
1. least ::
2. minimal ::
3. minimum ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
And that is
the MOST common element
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 3
But do you know what matters the MOST?
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 6
Oh, Anu, for
MOST of my life,
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 8
You know of the four of us,
you have the MOST veal-like consistency.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 21
Yeah, Old Yeller was the best,
MOST loyal dog there ever was.
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 12
English to Uzbek Dictionary: most
Meaning and definitions of most, translation in Uzbek language for most with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of most in Uzbek and in English language.
Tags for the entry "most"
What most means in Uzbek, most meaning in Uzbek, most definition, examples and pronunciation of most in Uzbek language.