mushak, muskul, uzv
- muskulxavotirsiz velosipeddanmushaklarimuscling
Noun(1) one of the contractile organs of the body(2) animal tissue consisting predominantly of contractile cells(3) a bully employed as a thug or bodyguard(4) authority or power or force (especially when used in a coercive way(5) possessing muscular strength
Verb(1) make one's way by force
(1) They'd just pay their better players more, and use their financial muscle to build a dominant team.(2) The silver of the cuffs that bind his hands together behind his back glint as they muscle him down in the direction of the street below, where many sprawling police cars have gathered.(3) But it is an election year and these groups are ready to flex the political muscle .(4) He thought Luke was all muscle and no brains.(5) In this condition, muscle and fibrous tissues of the renal artery wall thicken and harden into rings.(6) But he needed some financial muscle , a little fiscal clout to open a few doors for him.(7) His Parliamentary opponents delightedly congratulated each other on their unprecedented exhibition of constitutional muscle .(8) He was at least twice my size, all muscle and brute strength.(9) These groups are easy targets because they don't have the political muscle or the money.(10) The six-liter, 325-horsepower turbo diesel engine can muscle you up loose inclines and keep you in the passing lane.(11) Asha thought of him as a dumb jockey with no brains but plenty of muscle .(12) the calf muscle(13) The government would provide money to groups of volunteers to give financial muscle to land care projects across the nation.(14) The crafting of such language, potent with muscle and brain, lends objective shape to the act of consciousness itself.(15) But without our brain and muscle not a single wheel can turn.(16) He was a young kid, and now they were going to muscle him out of there.
(1) smooth muscle :: silliq mushak
(2) skeletal muscle :: skelet mushak
(3) calf muscle :: buzoq mushak
(4) muscle tone :: mushak tonusi
(5) muscle man :: mushak odam
(6) muscle fiber :: mushak tolasi
(7) muscle spasm :: mushak siqilish
(8) pull a muscle :: Muskulni torting
(9) cardiac muscle :: yurak mushak
(10) muscle tissue :: mushak to'qima
1. strength ::
2. influence ::
4. muscleman ::
muscle, muscled, muscles, muscling
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Enlargement of the heart MUSCLE,
or hypertrophic cardiomyopathy...
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 11
Great. Just keep in mind astronauts lose
a lot of MUSCLE tone in space...
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 4
We need MUSCLE
and we need enforcers.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 11
Don't move. Don't--
Don't dare move a MUSCLE.
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 16
Good thinking, I'll just be the MUSCLE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 1
English to Uzbek Dictionary: muscle
Meaning and definitions of muscle, translation in Uzbek language for muscle with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of muscle in Uzbek and in English
Tags for the entry "muscle"
What muscle means in Uzbek, muscle meaning
in Uzbek, muscle definition, examples and pronunciation
of muscle in Uzbek language.