Pronoun(1) used by a speaker to refer to himself or herself as the object of a verb or preposition when he or she is the subject of the clause.(2) I or me personally (used to emphasize the speaker).
(1) When it came to the speakers I myself spoke first then Mrs Hill and finally the applicant.(2) For me, it was more about an internal battle and my need to hurt myself to show that there was a problem.(3) I wrote it myself(4) I was pleased with myself(5) write a letter to myself or Ôö£├╝ine(6) I was talking to myself(7) I myself am suffering from the same disease(8) I told them myself(9) I bought myself a new bike(10) I thought of nobody except myself(11) I held my hands up to defend myself but I got a couple of boxes to the back of the head.(12) I keep saying to myself that the most exciting thing in my life is success, and to stop being so afraid of it.(13) I'll be on the march myself , along with a sizeable number of people from my church.(14) it'd be myself who'd start it(15) It was tempting to write this review myself in what is supposed to pass for Scots.(16) myself presented to him a bronze sword
(1) by myself :: o'zim
(2) all by myself :: faqat o'zim
(3) for myself :: o'zim uchun
(4) to myself :: o'zim uchun
(5) me myself :: meni o'zimni
(6) speaking for myself :: o'zim uchun gapirish
1. me ::
2. myself ::
4. ourself ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
...against relieving MYSELF
onboard a moving vehicle...
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 5
but I told MYSELF,
"It's just a big bathtub."
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 24
I will execute you MYSELF.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 10
It's normal to give MYSELF a guilt-trip
sometimes, isn't it?
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 6
like this MYSELF.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 18
English to Uzbek Dictionary: myself
Meaning and definitions of myself, translation in Uzbek language for myself with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of myself in Uzbek and in English
Tags for the entry "myself"
What myself means in Uzbek, myself meaning
in Uzbek, myself definition, examples and pronunciation
of myself in Uzbek language.