tabiiy, tabiatga oid, tug'ma, asl, sof, toza
Noun(1) someone regarded as certain to succeed(2) a notation cancelling a previous sharp or flat(3) (craps
Adjective(1) in accordance with nature; relating to or concerning nature(2) existing in or produced by nature; not artificial or imitation(3) existing in or in conformity with nature or the observable world; neither supernatural nor magical(4) functioning or occurring in a normal way; lacking abnormalities or deficiencies(5) (of a musical note(6) (of a parent or child(7) unthinking; prompted by (or as if by(8) (used especially of commodities(9) being talented through inherited qualities(10) free from artificiality
(1) Do you believe the federal government should impose gasoline price freezes during natural disasters?(2) A run with a natural top card will beat a run with a wild top card.(3) The instructor also noted that she was a natural and asked if she had had any prior training.(4) Hielema has a brother who was also adopted and a sister who was a natural child of the parents who raised him.(5) Eventually, the jaws reach a natural , relaxed position, and no further adjustments are needed.(6) He has a natural aptitude for computation and is very quick at figure work.(7) In truth, for Pearce there is no division between natural and supernatural, at least not when she is at the top of her form.(8) But their wishes, even pious ones, do not trump the natural right of parents to decide such a matter.(9) The challenge was to make the most of the space and improve the existing flow of natural light.(10) During the natural course of bipolar affective disorder, relapses and recurrences are frequent.(11) The right time to consider what kind of contact natural parents are to have to children being adopted is on the occasion adoption is under consideration.(12) Al Pacino is a natural for roles like this.(13) Such appearances certainly suggest that the e flat in ex.3 is no scribal error for e natural .(14) The 23-year-old man is a natural athlete, who can both beat players and take his scores.(15) For each one it takes a certain amount of natural ability, but it also takes devotion, time, and commitment.(16) Fletcher is a natural for that role, because he runs faster than most fullbacks and is built like one.
(1) natural resource :: tabiiy resurs
(2) natural resources :: Tabiiy boyliklar
(3) natural disaster :: Tabiiy ofat
(4) natural gas :: tabiiy gaz
(5) natural beauty :: tabiiy go'zallik
(6) natural selection :: tabiiy tanlanish
(7) natural environment :: tabiiy atrof-muhit
(8) natural habitat :: tabiiy yashash
(9) natural features :: tabiiy xususiyatlari
(10) natural person :: jismoniy shaxs
1. normal ::
2. unprocessed ::
3. born ::
4. innate ::
5. unaffected ::
6. reasonable ::
7. raw ::
8. lifelike ::
9. instinctive ::
10. cancel ::
natural, naturalness, naturals
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Those mountains are a
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 7
We can hand off so we
don't leave anything out,
and it'll seem NATURAL.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 4
Just takin' in
the NATURAL splendor.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 9
Also, curry's a NATURAL laxative and
I don't have to tell you that, you know...
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 1
When the two of you reach a NATURAL
stopping point, I'd like to have a word.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 2
English to Uzbek Dictionary: natural
Meaning and definitions of natural, translation in Uzbek language for natural with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of natural in Uzbek and in English
Tags for the entry "natural"
What natural means in Uzbek, natural meaning
in Uzbek, natural definition, examples and pronunciation
of natural in Uzbek language.