tarmoq, to'r, shoxobcha
Noun(1) an interconnected system of things or people(2) (broadcasting(3) an open fabric of string or rope or wire woven together at regular intervals(4) a system of intersecting lines or channels(5) (electronics
Verb(1) communicate with and within a group
(1) Think of the power grid as a network of crisscrossing canals, shared by all.(2) Cervical and brachial plexuses form a network of primary, interlacing nerves.(3) He said a ├ö├ç├┐simplistic response├ö├ç├û would be to reduce the network to those lines that were economically viable.(4) As explained above, a rail network consists of lines and points.(5) The objective of the fair is to offer a window of opportunity to display, develop and network community products.(6) It is a luminous network of lines, floating in three dimensions in a crystal glass cube.(7) a support network(8) Travis runs a network of 700 branches which trade under a variety of names including Commercial Ceiling Factors and Keyline.(9) The groups are connected by smaller sets of geometric shapes and a network of yellow lines that resembles a lattice.(10) It was Beeching's axing of much of our railway network in the 1960s that got us partly into the public transport mess we are in now.(11) The biggest skateboard stars are now regular performers on the sports network ESPN and on MTV.(12) Lucio came round last night with the equipment to network our computers.(13) These made, and continue to make, the city one of the most important interchanges on the rail network , as well as a major destination in its own right for business and for tourism.(14) a computer network(15) If the former is your choice, contact professionals through your network at the Postal Service.(16) These were people with an extensive network of social contacts.
(1) social network :: ijtimoiy tarmoq
(2) local area network :: mahalliy tarmoq
(3) computer network :: kompyuter tarmog'i
(4) network connection :: tarmoq ulanishi
(5) neural network :: asab tarmoq
(6) wide area network :: keng tarmoq maydoni
(7) wireless network :: simsiz tarmoq
(8) distribution network :: tarqatish tarmog'i
(9) network service :: tarmoq xizmati
(10) network administrator :: tarmoq ma'muri
1. web ::
2. maze ::
3. system ::
4. net ::
5. electronic network ::
network, networked, networking, networks
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
And the naughty part is
I'm not in his HMO NETWORK.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 13
His distribution NETWORK.
They're not looking to kill him.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 9
for stupid NETWORK shows.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 19
289, right between
the Game Show Network at 288
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 24
And the therapists in your NETWORK
are mostly fine.
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 9
English to Uzbek Dictionary: network
Meaning and definitions of network, translation in Uzbek language for network with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of network in Uzbek and in English language.
Tags for the entry "network"
What network means in Uzbek, network meaning in Uzbek, network definition, examples and pronunciation of network in Uzbek language.