safsata, behuda gap
Noun(1) a message that seems to convey no meaning(2) ornamental objects of no great value
Adjective(1) having no intelligible meaning
(1) I appeal to all concern to stop this silly nonsense before someone is seriously hurt.(2) Now when Greta occasionally forgets her manners, the owner can stop this nonsense by standing in her kitchen doorway with the can in her hands so that Greta can see it.(3) Yes, it's a splendid piece of nonsense she writes.(4) But I did produce much nonsense and some actual words on stacks of punch cards.(5) nonsense poetry(6) Her stories, told in nonsense verse, are fast-paced with a rhythm that carries through its pages.(7) This patient won't stand for any nonsense - but she does require instant gratification(8) And perhaps the one or two readers who told me I was writing nonsense will remember as well?(9) I believed that his romanticisms were foolish nonsense and were to be looked down upon.(10) Every language had its stock of lullabies, nursery rhymes, nonsense verses, fairytales and simple stories.(11) My wife thinks he's some kind of demi-god and I'm just the bloke in the study writing nonsense , you know.(12) Referee Peter McCarthy refused to stand for any nonsense and brandished a succession of cards.(13) In 1951 if I had said I was going to the deli to pick up a sixpack of coke, people would have thought I was speaking nonsense ; the words were foreign.(14) To have those rights overridden by such ridiculous nonsense and sheer arrogance is unacceptable.(15) Are there any other volunteers to write nonsense out there?(16) People get very frustrated because they're trying to make sense out of nonsense .
(1) talk nonsense :: munozarasi bema'nilik
(2) utter nonsense :: safsatadan
(3) talking nonsense :: gaplashib bema'nilik
(4) stuff and nonsense :: narsa va bema'nilik
1. rubbish ::
2. mischief ::
3. absurdity ::
6. nonsensical ::
7. rubbish ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Anyway, lo and behold,
amidst all the hippie-dippy
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 7
I'm sorry he got you
involved in this NONSENSE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 7
and I don't wanna repeat this apology
NONSENSE with my driver, Ganesh.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 23
You said it was all NONSENSE.
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 3
Boy, when you take an interest in people
you really uncork a geyser of NONSENSE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 13
English to Uzbek Dictionary: nonsense
Meaning and definitions of nonsense, translation in Uzbek language for nonsense with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of nonsense in Uzbek and in English language.
Tags for the entry "nonsense"
What nonsense means in Uzbek, nonsense meaning in Uzbek, nonsense definition, examples and pronunciation of nonsense in Uzbek language.