kechga tomon, kuni bilan, birdan, kutilmaganda, to'satdan
- kecha davomidageceleme
Adjective(1) lasting, open, or operating through the whole night
Adverb(1) during or for the length of one night(2) happening in a short time or with great speed
(1) A must-have for every suitcase or overnight bag!(2) Flights take two days, with an overnight in Manila.(3) ├ö├ç├┐This is not an overnight quick fix,├ö├ç├û Dr Khouri said.(4) I'll be staying overnight with my friend Peter.(5) Or you can simply overnight in a street parking space in any of Europe's fascinating cities.(6) Babu's weapon is humility, a rarity in these times of overnight celebrities.(7) AYR survived a late inspection after frost set in overnight and threatened to spoil the Craigie course's big charity day.(8) This trip includes an overnight stay in the five-star Radisson Hotel.(9) The other five people did not need medical assistance and were offered overnight accommodation locally.(10) Cyclists will be able to enjoy cosy pubs, quiet cafes and top quality restaurants with overnight stays at excellent accommodation.(11) I've even tried my grandmother's recipe, which was so incredibly old-fashioned you actually had to wait overnight before you could use the batter.(12) During an overnight canoe trip last year, I encountered some deer as well as the biggest beaver I've ever seen, and my paddling partner almost stepped on a rattlesnake.(13) We stayed overnight in a watchtower close to the altar.(14) Season ticket holders will be informed if they are successful in obtaining tickets for the game. The Cup Final trip includes an overnight stay in a five-star hotel.(15) Young people were keen to learn how to maintain physical stamina while trekking, control water consumption, and find out how to stay overnight in unfamiliar forest areas.(16) The party will then stay overnight in a hotel, before returning to Castlecroft to watch the second half of the first semi-final and then prepare for their match which kicks off at 1pm.
(1) overnight bag :: kechada bag
(2) stay overnight :: kechada qolish
(3) overnight stay :: geceleme
(4) overnight success :: kechada muvaffaqiyat
(5) overnight accommodation :: turar joy
1. all-night ::
2. nightlong ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
We did OVERNIGHT survival
training in the wilderness.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 18
Violation of the Roommate Agreement's
OVERNIGHT guest notification clause.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 6
tied her up and left her
in a cornfield OVERNIGHT.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 11
I can't believe you pulled
this all together OVERNIGHT.
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 11
Instead of abolishing slavery OVERNIGHT,
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 4
English to Uzbek Dictionary: overnight
Meaning and definitions of overnight, translation in Uzbek language for overnight with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of overnight in Uzbek and in English language.
Tags for the entry "overnight"
What overnight means in Uzbek, overnight meaning in Uzbek, overnight definition, examples and pronunciation of overnight in Uzbek language.