saroy, qasr, hashamatli uy, koshona
Noun(1) a large and stately mansion(2) the governing group of a kingdom(3) a large ornate exhibition hall(4) official residence of an exalted person (as a sovereign
(1) the royal palace(2) Members of the royal family have been known to enjoy the park when they are in residence at the palace .(3) The palace did bring entertainment to south east London but not generally for the masses.(4) Only a few years earlier, what was to become a palace of theatricals was more or less redundant.(5) The craftspeople construct everything in small scale and the houses range in size up to palaces which can cost as much as a full-sized house.(6) There weren't buildings or palaces or castles, there weren't temples or churches.(7) Jobs are no longer guaranteed, even for the educated middle classes, and there is poverty right next to the opulent palaces of the rulers.(8) London is well known for its palaces and other historical buildings that allow visiting and tours.(9) Rather than reside in one of the royal palaces , the ex-Queen opted for tranquil existence in Maadi, a suburban enclave of Cairo.(10) Our schools and hospitals should be palaces of excellence and comfort.(11) However they sussed out better cuisine and enjoyed their tours of the famous Hermitage and royal palaces .(12) But above all, what is this about old huts and hill houses and tree palaces and new huts?(13) Meanwhile, BAC transforms itself into a holiday resort, complete with beaches, museums and palaces .(14) This area was the main Presidential site and is home to many impressive palaces , meeting halls and hotels.(15) Until 1500, when Henry VII moved into the Royal palaces , Richmond didn't even exist.(16) Officials charged with running the various royal palaces and residences have nothing to match this.
(1) the palace :: saroy
(2) imperial palace :: imperatorning saroyi
(3) presidential palace :: prezident saroyi
(4) royal palace :: shoh saroyi
(5) coffee palace :: Kofe qaynatgichlar va kofe saroy
(6) picture palace :: rasm saroy
2. castle ::
4. mansion ::
5. stately home ::
6. schloss ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
You can stay here at Illyrio's PALACE
and drink yourself to death,
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 1
Mee Krob and chicken satay
with extra peanut sauce from Siam Palace.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 6
No, look, Mumbai Palace.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 2
Do I smell Siam Palace?
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 9
Szechwan Palace closed two years ago.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 16
English to Uzbek Dictionary: palace
Meaning and definitions of palace, translation in Uzbek language for palace with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of palace in Uzbek and in English language.
Tags for the entry "palace"
What palace means in Uzbek, palace meaning in Uzbek, palace definition, examples and pronunciation of palace in Uzbek language.