gazeta, hujjat, qog'oz, ilmiy ma'ruza
Noun(1) a material made of cellulose pulp derived mainly from wood or rags or certain grasses(2) an essay (especially one written as an assignment(3) a daily or weekly publication on folded sheets; contains news and articles and advertisements(4) a medium for written communication(5) a scholarly article describing the results of observations or stating hypotheses(6) a business firm that publishes newspapers(7) the physical object that is the product of a newspaper publisher
Verb(1) cover with paper(2) cover with wallpaper
(1) A paper-hanging brush is about 25 cm wide, and is for smoothing bubbles out of freshly hung paper .(2) The printed paper sheets were pasted onto canvas mounts for display.(3) This paper examines the transition between the short-term and the long-term responses to water status.(4) she sat her maths paper yesterday(5) I am giving my paper in the first session on the last day, which is the day after the conference dinner.(6) Taking out a sheet of paper with lots of writing on it, Daria nodded, took a deep breath, and began her story.(7) he published a highly original paper on pattern formation(8) He continued to stare blankly at the sheet of paper until Loflen brought him out of his daze.(9) Any letter that included more than one sheet of thin paper was likely to go missing.(10) glossy paper(11) Then he pulled out a clean sheet of his stationary paper and took a quill.(12) recycled paper(13) I angrily tore off the sheet of paper from my plain notebook, and reached for a tissue, blowing my nose.(14) a sheet of paper(15) A4 paper(16) Traditionally, a sheet of paper was used to cast or register a vote.
(1) toilet paper :: hojatxona qog'ozi
(2) paper clip :: qog `oz uchun qisqich
(3) paper towel :: qog'oz sochiq
(4) piece of paper :: qog'oz parcha
(5) paper bag :: qog'oz to'rva
(6) sheet of paper :: qog'oz varag'i
(7) tissue paper :: to'qima qog'oz
(8) paper plane :: qog'oz samolyot
(9) paper jam :: qog'oz jam
(10) out of paper :: qog'oz olib
1. writing paper ::
2. newspaper ::
3. wallpaper ::
4. exam ::
5. essay ::
8. report ::
9. newspaper publisher ::
10. wallpaper ::
paper, papered, paperer, paperers, papering, paperless, papers, papery
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
lt doesn't matter
if it's an electronic check
or a PAPER check,
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 9
So I heard you two wrote a PAPER together.
How's that going?
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 18
Our PAPER was right.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 23
So the only lie you'll be telling
is we print on recycled PAPER.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 22
I'm the sole author
on a PAPER being published
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 12
English to Uzbek Dictionary: paper
Meaning and definitions of paper, translation in Uzbek language for paper with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of paper in Uzbek and in English language.
Tags for the entry "paper"
What paper means in Uzbek, paper meaning in Uzbek, paper definition, examples and pronunciation of paper in Uzbek language.