mehmonxona, oddiy mehmonxona, umumiy xona, alohida xona, qabulxona
Noun(1) reception room in an inn or club where visitors can be received(2) a room in a private house or establishment where people can sit and talk and relax
(1) The Causeway farmer said since the new parlour was installed milk yields have increased by 180 gallons per cow and it is still rising.(2) He was warmer to Gaullists, especially military ones, rather than the parlour variety ├ö├ç├┐who poured oil on the fire while remaining in their slippers├ö├ç├û.(3) During the same month he had welcomed children from Chernobyl in Ukraine to the mayor's parlour .(4) They hope to buy a business such as a sandwich shop or ice cream parlour to take advantage of rules which will allow them to live in the United States if they invest Ôö¼├║100,000 and employ two Americans.(5) The council would like to develop the building into a hall for up to 100 people, a council chamber, exhibition area with a bar and a mayor's parlour .(6) The Mayor and Mayoress, Mrs Doreen Morris, will host a reception in the parlour for guests before the Remembrance Sunday service followed by lunch at the Bolton Artillery Barracks.(7) It leapt to the ledge above and slid in front of the windows to the Mayor's parlour , where staff tried to grab it, but it was just out of reach.(8) But what of the more serious accusation - that he is, if not a parlour anti-Semite, certainly a writer who has given them succour?(9) Another item of interest the team will inspect is a small silver-encased prayer book in the mayor's parlour - Queen Katherine Parr's Book of Devotions.(10) On Friday a civic reception will be held at the mayor's parlour to say thank you to all Rotarians in Croydon.(11) All of these should be carried out in the spacious city hall and mayor's parlour .(12) Those unable to attend were invited to the mayor's parlour to accept the gifts.(13) The presentation took place at the mayor's parlour , in the Civic Offices, in Euclid Street.(14) The beach and the promenade, with its chip shop, ice-cream parlour and amusement arcade, offered a place of refuge, romance and belonging for the young Vettriano.(15) The system that gives prominence to the Venturas, Trumps and Buchanans, and some of the parlour spooks contending for the Republican nomination, may seem weird.(16) The Mayor, Cllr John Walsh, welcomed the guests for coffee and biscuits in his parlour , describing the town as ├ö├ç├┐the jewel of the North-west├ö├ç├û.
(1) beauty parlor :: GO'ZALLIK zalni
(2) massage parlor :: Massaj mehmonxona
(3) funeral parlor :: Marosimlarda
(4) tattoo parlor :: tatuirovka mehmonxona
(5) parlor game :: mehmonxona o'yini
2. living-room ::
4. front room ::
English to Uzbek Dictionary: parlour
Meaning and definitions of parlour, translation in Uzbek language for parlour with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of parlour in Uzbek and in English language.
Tags for the entry "parlour"
What parlour means in Uzbek, parlour meaning in Uzbek, parlour definition, examples and pronunciation of parlour in Uzbek language.