qism, bo'lish, parchalash, bo'lim, qismlarga bo'lish
- qismlarga bo'lishbo'lingan,bölümlendirmeKatalog
Noun(1) a vertical structure that divides or separates (as a wall divides one room from another(2) (computer science(3) (anatomy(4) the act of dividing or partitioning; separation by the creation of a boundary that divides or keeps apart
Verb(1) divide into parts, pieces, or sections(2) separate or apportion into sections
(1) Those and other chemical data partition the Moon into several distinctive chemical provinces.(2) We partition the world into various groups, cliques, and worlds.(3) The IRSM argues that the British used partition to divide the Irish working class between Catholic Republicanism and Protestant Loyalism.(4) Doubts had been raised about Mr Hain's involvement with the ├ö├ç├┐Time To Go├ö├ç├û movement and comments he made about partition during the 1970's.(5) Their objective is to partition Macedonia, breaking off a chunk of territory on its western border as an Albanian enclave that would join with Kosovo and Albania.(6) Some examples of partition have been accepted, with the original land being divided between two sets of peoples, this despite the avowed respect for territorial integrity.(7) partition chromatography(8) In 1947 partition divided their homeland and those finding themselves in Pakistan suffered terrible losses making their way to India.(9) Solutes with low water solubility will favour partition into the micelle and will be slow to elute from the CE column.(10) Well, they can partition off the operating system into ├ö├ç├┐for adult├ö├ç├û and ├ö├ç├┐for children├ö├ç├û compartments.(11) Punjab was divided into Indian and Pakistani provinces at the time of partition in 1947.(12) A light rap on the partition wall drew her out of her morose thoughts.(13) In short, one way or another, the politics of secessionism, separatism and partition have only succeeded in entrenching international domination over the entire region.(14) partition off part of a large bedroom to create a small bathroom(15) the country's partition into separate states(16) That same year, the UN voted to partition Palestine into separate Arab and Jewish states, a plan the Arabs did not accept because they wanted all of the territory.
(1) partition coefficient :: bo'lish koeffitsienti
(2) partition wall :: bo'lish devor
(3) glass partition :: shisha bo'lish
1. dividing up ::
2. screen ::
3. divider ::
4. division ::
6. subdivide ::
7. zone ::
8. partition off ::
1. unification ::
2. union ::
partition, partitioned, partitioning, partitions
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I discovered I don't have enough room
on my hard drive for a LINUX PARTITION.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 12
English to Uzbek Dictionary: partition
Meaning and definitions of partition, translation in Uzbek language for partition with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of partition in Uzbek and in English language.
Tags for the entry "partition"
What partition means in Uzbek, partition meaning in Uzbek, partition definition, examples and pronunciation of partition in Uzbek language.