otalik, otaliq, ota bo'lish
Noun(1) the state of being a father(2) the kinship relation between an offspring and the father(3) the act of initiating a new idea or theory or writing
(1) his enemies made great play of the supposed dubiety of his paternity(2) The couple took their son to the Institute of Forensic Sciences under the Ministry of Justice for paternity testing.(3) The children did not belong to the father and often had a legal paternity claim on him.(4) If these rules on paternity lead to the identification of a legal father, then any other claimant will be excluded.(5) What action has the Government taken recently to improve processes for people seeking to establish paternity ?(6) Will Kimberly bond with a baby whose paternity has caused so much pain and whose actual father she may now hate?(7) In Austria new fathers enjoy 10 days paid paternity leave.(8) There is also a useful amendment to the Status of Children Act that will remove barriers for men seeking court orders about paternity .(9) This law provides access for paternity orders in the Family Court, which will make them much easier to obtain.(10) That would mean he had to admit paternity to Gabby then pay alimony.(11) However, such retaliation requires the ability to assess paternity , which is apparently rare.(12) he refused to admit paternity of the child(13) First, it seeks to encourage more sole parent beneficiaries to establish paternity , and apply for child support.(14) If the government is serious about encouraging fathers to take paternity leave, they have to do more.(15) Inclusion of the man's name on the birth register as the child's father is prima facie evidence of his paternity .(16) There are three legal paternity testing centres in Shanghai.
(1) paternity leave :: otalik
(2) paternity test :: otalik sinov
(3) paternity suit :: otalik kostyum
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
- RAJ: Be there bright and early.
- Not me, PATERNITY leave.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 12
and much less for a PATERNITY test.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 1
English to Uzbek Dictionary: paternity
Meaning and definitions of paternity, translation in Uzbek language for paternity with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of paternity in Uzbek and in English language.
Tags for the entry "paternity"
What paternity means in Uzbek, paternity meaning in Uzbek, paternity definition, examples and pronunciation of paternity in Uzbek language.