- telefonqidirditelefonlartelefon qilib
Noun(1) electronic equipment that converts sound into electrical signals that can be transmitted over distances and then converts received signals back into sounds(2) (phonetics(3) electro-acoustic transducer for converting electric signals into sounds; it is held over or inserted into the ear
Verb(1) get or try to get into communication (with someone
(1) to talk to sb on the phone(2) He jokes with him on the phone , finishes the call and continues at the point that he left off.(3) cordless phone(4) It has been shown that enlarging the phone set and using more alternative symbols to represent partial variations and attempting to use more refined acoustic models trained from accurate surface form transcriptions are of little benefit.(5) He held the phone to his ear for a few seconds after she hung up, in a sudden shock.(6) a receptionist answered the phone(7) I chat to one guy on the phone whose voice is so husky and his chest sounds wheezy if he talks for long.(8) a phone number(9) a few seconds later the phone rang(10) to answer the phone(11) She hung up and I stared at my phone blankly for a second before dropping it on my bed.(12) contact us by phone(13) After only a few seconds she put the phone down and looked back up at the two teens.(14) she's on the phone(15) Mr Lambert was sitting on the step outside and she gave him the phone to continue with the call.(16) The work he had to do at home was done in ten seconds flat after hanging up the phone .
(1) cell phone :: Uyali telefon
(2) mobile phone :: Uyali telefon
(3) phone number :: telefon raqami
(4) phone call :: telefon qo'ng'irog'i
(5) on the phone :: telefonda
(6) phone book :: telefon kitobi
(7) cellular phone :: uyali telefon
(8) answer the phone :: telefonni javob
(9) pick up the phone :: telefoningizni terimiga
(10) phone booth :: telefon chodir
1. telephone ::
2. speech sound ::
4. telephone ::
5. ring ::
phone, phoned, phones, phoning
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Let's see the new PHONE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 14
And you need to delete
that app from your PHONE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 12
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 9
Hey, good news. I just got off the PHONE
with my mother.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 24
Excuse, I need to make
a private PHONE call.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 10
English to Uzbek Dictionary: phone
Meaning and definitions of phone, translation in Uzbek language for phone with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of phone in Uzbek and in English language.
Tags for the entry "phone"
What phone means in Uzbek, phone meaning in Uzbek, phone definition, examples and pronunciation of phone in Uzbek language.