parcha, burda, qism, bo'lakbirlashtirmoq
Noun(1) a separate part of a whole(2) an item that is an instance of some type(3) a portion of a natural object(4) a musical work that has been created(5) an instance of some kind(6) an artistic or literary composition(7) a portable gun(8) a serving that has been cut from a larger portion(9) a distance(10) a work of art of some artistic value(11) a period of indeterminate length (usually short(12) a share of something(13) game equipment consisting of an object used in playing certain board games
Verb(1) to join or unite the pieces of(2) create by putting components or members together(3) join during spinning(4) eat intermittently; take small bites of(5) repair by adding pieces
(1) The penny piece is now worth less in real terms than either the farthing or the decimal halfpenny when they were withdrawn from circulation.(2) He now was within metres of the artillery piece that shelled him and his late friend.(3) his coming and assisting them was like a cordial given to a dying man, which doth piece out his life(4) Now, usually when someone tells you something important, you have to piece the words together slowly, and really understand them to decipher the meaning.(5) Somehow I am able to extract enough sense from our dialogue to piece the story together .(6) Silversmith Biggs was responsible for the basic design and construction of the piece .(7) each employee owns a piece of the company(8) But the crucial piece of evidence would be a description of a possible attacker.(9) I have got some soundtracks that have huge orchestras, 80 - piece orchestras.(10) a piece of cheese(11) Avie looked down at her tray and started to break off a piece of her cookie.(12) a piece of luggage(13) Near the bottom is a chunk that originally was a piece of soundproofing material.(14) He spins on the proverbial sixpence/one euro piece but drags his shot wide.(15) Plain vinyls and some fabrics can reverse their direction when being put on a piece of furniture.(16) We question the value of this piece of advice in the otherwise useful protocol.
(1) one piece :: bir bo'lak
(2) a piece of cake :: kek bir parcha
(3) piece of meat :: go'sht parcha
(4) piece of paper :: qog'oz parcha
(5) a piece :: bo'lak
(6) piece of cake :: kek parcha
(7) a piece of :: bir parcha
(8) chess piece :: shaxmat parcha
(9) piece of advice :: Advice
(10) a piece of paper :: bir parcha qog'oz
1. bit ::
2. component ::
3. item ::
4. share ::
6. article ::
7. token ::
8. spell ::
9. art object ::
10. opus ::
11. part ::
12. slice ::
13. man ::
14. firearm ::
15. nibble ::
16. patch ::
piece, pieced, pieces, piecing
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Ned Stark had a PIECE of paper, too.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 3
A PIECE of information she knew that I had.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 7
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 3
Good for you. How about a PIECE
of cheesecake on the house?
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 4
Todd, that Opie,
dead-eyed PIECE of shit,
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 15
English to Uzbek Dictionary: piece
Meaning and definitions of piece, translation in Uzbek language for piece with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of piece in Uzbek and in English language.
Tags for the entry "piece"
What piece means in Uzbek, piece meaning in Uzbek, piece definition, examples and pronunciation of piece in Uzbek language.