qadamoq, to'g'namoq, sanchib qo'ymoqto'g'nag'ich, nina to'g'nag'ich, sochto'g'nag'ich, to'g'nachich
- pIN-kodpimolib qo'yishunpins
Noun(1) a piece of jewelry that is pinned onto the wearer's garment(2) when a wrestler's shoulders are forced to the mat(3) small markers inserted into a surface to mark scores or define locations etc.(4) a number you choose and use to gain access to various accounts(5) informal terms for the leg(6) axis consisting of a short shaft that supports something that turns(7) cylindrical tumblers consisting of two parts that are held in place by springs; when they are aligned with a key the bolt can be thrown(8) flagpole used to mark the position of the hole on a golf green(9) a small slender (often pointed(10) a holder attached to the gunwale of a boat that holds the oar in place and acts as a fulcrum for rowing(11) a club-shaped wooden object used in bowling; set up in triangular groups of ten as the target
Verb(1) to hold fast or prevent from moving(2) attach or fasten with pins(3) pierce with a pin(4) (chess
(1) I was a little surprised that a 4 pin molex connection is required, as the fan doesn't really draw a lot of power.(2) Nenine managed to pin one onto her dress and proceeded to fasten another onto a red stole trimmed with gold.(3) Attach and pin the pre-curled hair wefts around the base of the ponytail anchoring to the previously placed bobby pins.(4) The pins in the power cable female connector are not springy enough, and fail to make good contact with the pin in the plug in the appliance.(5) It is an 80 pin connector that is designed for drives that plug into a SCSI backplane.(6) The Crown suggested it made no sense for Willis, armed only with a bowling pin , to challenge a man with a gun.(7) His third shot out of the sand sees the ball roll 20 feet past the pin but he holes the tricky par putt.(8) After nearly three hundred years of grenade technology development, and the best way to activate it was still the old-fashioned pin .(9) pin a note on the door(10) Daly had an opportunity to force a playoff, but also stroked his four-foot par hole past the pin .(11) I flew across the country with a bowling pin in my carry on luggage.(12) Tuck the ends of your hair under the knot and secure with a bobby pin .(13) Use a pin to push the paper bits gently back into place so they're hidden by the stitches.(14) I sure hope whoever put that diaper on fastened the pin tight.(15) One of them cleverly decorates a vase by drawing plant leaves using a sharp pin , while another shapes small frog-like figures to be put on ashtrays.(16) Gagliano tried to pin the blame on the bureaucrats responsible.
(1) rolling pin :: Rolling pIN-kod
(2) safety pin :: Xavfsizlik pin
(3) pin down :: pastga PIN
(4) bowling pin :: Bowling pin
(5) bobby pin :: Bobbi pin
(6) drawing pin :: chizmachilik pin
(7) pin number :: pIN raqamini
(8) pin-up :: go'zal qiz
1. tack ::
2. bolt ::
3. badge ::
5. fall ::
6. flag ::
7. tholepin ::
8. peg ::
9. pivot ::
10. bowling pin ::
11. attach ::
12. hold ::
13. blame for ::
14. immobilize ::
pin, pins, unpin, unpins
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 1
Here's your ID card,
your key and your lapel PIN.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 24
Let's put a PIN in that and just
focus on the passive thing.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 17
Let's put a PIN in that
and keep thinking.
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 15
One, two, three, PIN.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 4
English to Uzbek Dictionary: pin
Meaning and definitions of pin, translation in Uzbek language for pin with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of pin in Uzbek and in English
Tags for the entry "pin"
What pin means in Uzbek, pin meaning
in Uzbek, pin definition, examples and pronunciation
of pin in Uzbek language.