tinkasi qurimoq, sog'lig'ini yo'qotmoq, zaiflashmoq, sog'inmoq, qo'msamoq, sog'inib siqilmoqqarag'ay
Noun(1) a coniferous tree(2) straight-grained durable and often resinous white to yellowish timber of any of numerous trees of the genus Pinus
Verb(1) have a desire for something or someone who is not present
(1) This energetic, sensual and woody fragrance contains a dash of tangerine and pine scents.(2) The floor was wet, stained, and pine needles were littered around the spot he had stood on.(3) The money will be used to plant Korean pine , a native species that produces nuts eaten by tiger prey in the forests of the Russian Far East.(4) I pulled my boyfriend away, pressing my face into his beautiful black hair, breathing in the heady scent of pine needles.(5) A cold, crisp scent, mixed with the spice of pine needles, cut the air.(6) I closed my eyes momentarily, allowing her scent of baking bread and fresh pine needles to carry me to a time and place long departed.(7) Not only will it remove the stain - it's going to have a great fresh, pine scent too!(8) She could hear the dry leaves and pine needles crushing beneath the stallion's hooves.(9) The pair split up, Det Supt Higgins heading into Brandsby wood across the spongy forest floor strewn with pine needles and fallen branches.(10) a pine potpourri(11) She nearly choked as the overwhelming scent of pine needles hit her.(12) With Christmas on its way, the scent of pine needles from garlands and evergreen trees, as well as the spices and gingerbread of the bakeries, filled Jude's nostrils.(13) Sit in the sun with a loaf of fresh bread, a hunk of cheese and some German sausage and soak up the medieval atmosphere and scent of flowers and pine resin.(14) For the most part this area is decomposed granite laced with leaves and pine needles.(15) By contrast to needles, pine roots contained relatively low concentrations of soluble antioxidants.(16) The scent of pine cleanser greeted us as we walked in.
(1) pine cone :: qarag'ay
(2) pine away :: yuz qarag'ay
(3) pine marten :: suvsar qarag'ay
(4) pine-tree :: qarag'ay daraxti
(5) pine for :: uchun qarag'ay
(6) pine kernel :: qarag'ay kernel
(7) pine seed :: qarag'ay urug'i
(8) pine grove :: qarag'ay Grove
(9) screw pine :: vint qarag'ay
2. languish ::
3. decline ::
4. weaken ::
5. waste away ::
6. wilt ::
7. wither ::
8. fade ::
9. sicken ::
10. droop ::
11. brood ::
12. mope ::
13. moon ::
pine, pined, pines, piney, pining
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
And PINE is still
our biggest seller, right?
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 9
English to Uzbek Dictionary: pine
Meaning and definitions of pine, translation in Uzbek language for pine with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of pine in Uzbek and in English language.
Tags for the entry "pine"
What pine means in Uzbek, pine meaning in Uzbek, pine definition, examples and pronunciation of pine in Uzbek language.