iltimos, marhamathuzur baxsh etmoq, xursand qilmoq, qoniqtirmoq, ko'ngil ovlamoq
Verb(1) give pleasure to or be pleasing to(2) be the will of or have the will (to(3) give satisfaction
Adverb(1) used in polite request
(1) There's only a little over a week to decide. Please, please, please !(2) ├ö├ç├┐Yes, please ,├ö├ç├û Natalie answered, grabbing her glass and following Sheila to the sofa.(3) please address letters to the Editor(4) We are all entitled to our opinions (and to think mine are a load of codswallop) and to get out there and express them as stridently as we please .(5) You get little respect and sometimes get lots of scorn, but yet you are faithful and eager to please .(6) He is, by inclination, eager to please , keen to win support within his party and go with the political grain.(7) Eager to please , Adam even has plastic surgery - a barely discernible nose job.(8) If you have any specific questions or suggestions, please do not hesitate to contact your state editor or the network editor.(9) That means governments can spend them as they please .(10) I understand that editors can hire and fire as they please .(11) The hotel offers rooms of five-star quality at four or even three-star prices and is notably eager to please .(12) In a way, it's great that we have the luxurious situation that allows people to pretty-much come and go as they please - turning up to sing whenever they fancy.(13) Many young people are, regrettably, disabled by illness or accident, so please will you stop and consider this before launching into a reprimand?(14) Could you please ask your question, the person with the mike up there?(15) But until we can help you get those things, please, please don't push us too far.(16) Please, please , can we have a little perspective?
(1) please wait :: Iltimos kuting
(2) please help me :: Iltimos, menga yordam bering
(3) please sit down :: Iltimos, o'tiring
(4) to please :: rozi qilish uchun
(5) please wait a moment :: Kutib turing
(6) please note :: esda tuting
(7) please come in :: kelib iltimos
(8) please give me :: menga bering
(9) as you please :: siz kabi iltimos
1. make happy ::
2. give pleasure to ::
uchun zavq beradi
3. make someone feel good ::
Kimdir yaxshi his qilish
4. delight ::
5. charm ::
6. amuse ::
7. entertain ::
8. satisfy ::
9. gratify ::
10. humor ::
11. oblige ::
12. content ::
13. suit ::
14. if you please ::
15. if you wouldn't mind ::
Agar aqlga emas edi, agar
16. if you would be so good ::
Agar shunday yaxshi bo'lardi, agar
17. kindly ::
18. pray ::
19. prithee ::
1. displease ::
please, pleased, pleases, pleasing, pleasings
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Please, my pleasure.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 20
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 7
Please give him our regards.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 2
and sing and PLEASE.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 9
If it PLEASE you,
tell him how beautiful she is.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 5
English to Uzbek Dictionary: please
Meaning and definitions of please, translation in Uzbek language for please with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of please in Uzbek and in English language.
Tags for the entry "please"
What please means in Uzbek, please meaning in Uzbek, please definition, examples and pronunciation of please in Uzbek language.