amaliyot, mashq qilish, tajriba, odat, urf-odat, o'rnatilgan tartibamal qilmoq, qo'llamoq, tatbiq qilmoq
Noun(1) a customary way of operation or behavior(2) systematic training by multiple repetitions(3) translating an idea into action(4) the exercise of a profession(5) knowledge of how something is usually done
Verb(1) carry out or practice; as of jobs and professions(2) learn by repetition(3) engage in a rehearsal (of(4) avail oneself to(5) engage in or perform
(1) Public speaking is a learned skill that requires practice , effort, and confidence building.(2) Unfortunately, it often appears that she is unable to get her free-market ideas put into practice .(3) it must have taken a lot of practice to become so fluent(4) This game offers a great opportunity for practice of various motor skills.(5) Lobby your MP, otherwise our silence will allow this barbaric practice to carry on.(6) After publication, he decided to leave anatomical research to take up medical practice .(7) There was a ├ö├ç├┐best dressed├ö├ç├û competition and lots of warm-up singing practice to kick the evening off.(8) current nursing practice(9) There the Sicilians were free to practice the folk religion of their villages.(10) We have the right to practice any religion we choose, and no one can stop us.(11) the principles and practice of teaching(12) Woodrow Wilson instituted the modern practice of delivering it to congress in person.(13) In a statement he admitted he plans to return to medical practice .(14) a practice match(15) He stays late at practice refining skills and stays late in the weight room and film room.(16) As with any skill, practice and repetition are the keys to confidence and competent performance.
(1) best practice :: Eng yaxshi amaliyot
(2) in practice :: amalda
(3) practice makes perfect :: amaliyot mukammal qiladi
(4) private practice :: xususiy amaliyot
(5) put into practice :: amaliyotga qo'yish
(6) common practice :: umumiy amaliyot
(7) target practice :: maqsadli amaliyot
(8) social practice :: ijtimoiy amaliyot
(9) good practice :: yaxshi amaliyot
(10) out of practice :: Amalda chiqib
1. application ::
2. custom ::
3. training ::
4. profession ::
5. business ::
6. praxis ::
7. recitation ::
8. pattern ::
9. rehearse ::
10. train ::
12. work at ::
13. do ::
14. use ::
15. drill ::
16. commit ::
practice, practiced, practices, practicing
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
you're gonna wanna
PRACTICE your draw. A lot.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 2
How about this-- you can
PRACTICE your acceptance speech
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 23
You should PRACTICE right.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 5
It's just a PRACTICE tape
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 10
Practice round? For what?
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 6
English to Uzbek Dictionary: practice
Meaning and definitions of practice, translation in Uzbek language for practice with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of practice in Uzbek and in English
Tags for the entry "practice"
What practice means in Uzbek, practice meaning
in Uzbek, practice definition, examples and pronunciation
of practice in Uzbek language.