nasos, suvnasos, havonasosnasos bilan suvni tortmoq, bosmoq, dam bermoq, nasos bilan tortmoq
Noun(1) a mechanical device that moves fluid or gas by pressure or suction(2) the hollow muscular organ located behind the sternum and between the lungs; its rhythmic contractions move the blood through the body(3) a low-cut shoe without fastenings
Verb(1) operate like a pump; move up and down, like a handle or a pedal(2) deliver forth(3) draw or pour with a pump(4) supply in great quantities(5) flow intermittently(6) move up and down(7) raise (gases or fluids(8) question persistently
(1) His pulse was weak and feverish, more like a shiver than the pump of his life's blood.(2) For the other hydraulically operated functions, the pressure is generated by a mechanical pump .(3) The drug is usually administered daily via a mechanical pump that pumps the drug underneath the skin while the child is sleeping.(4) we had to pump the handle like mad(5) Functioning basically like a pump , it compresses the refrigerant and provides pressure to force it around the rest of the cooling system.(6) They'll pump him, try to get as much information out of him as possible.(7) When Harry's turned on, his adrenaline flows and the endorphins pump , and he feels alive instead of dead.(8) My chest and triceps were toast and the pump of blood into the muscles was immense to say the least.(9) What she saw was a very clever ploy to pump her for information.(10) a petrol pump(11) In sufficient quantities, it can cause permanent damage to the cells' noradrenaline reuptake pump .(12) He used the steam engine to pump water out of mines.(13) The authorities didn't know at this stage of his movements overseas but they were keen to pump him for information on the prayer room, which was now under close surveillance.(14) Used pump shotguns abound in this country and remain a favorite choice for the shooter requiring the utmost in reliability.(15) Once the vehicle is started the electric pump will level it and the mechanical pump will take over once the vehicle is moving.(16) a gas pump
(1) pump up :: up nasosi
(2) water pump :: suv nasosi
(3) fuel pump :: Yoqilg'i nasos
(4) air pump :: havo nasos
(5) heat pump :: issiqlik nasos
(6) vacuum pump :: vakuum nasos
(7) pump out :: chiqib urishi
(8) oil pump :: neft nasos
(9) gear pump :: tishli nasos
1. ticker ::
2. force ::
3. inflate ::
4. spurt ::
5. interrogate ::
pump, pumped, pumper, pumpers, pumping, pumps
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
...will PUMP out mushrooms
for two or three magical years.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 23
He's coming to the end
and he's got the big fist PUMP.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 11
How about a liquid cooler?
A little aquarium PUMP here.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 2
...and PUMP it into his mom's Camry.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 9
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 12
English to Uzbek Dictionary: pump
Meaning and definitions of pump, translation in Uzbek language for pump with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of pump in Uzbek and in English
Tags for the entry "pump"
What pump means in Uzbek, pump meaning
in Uzbek, pump definition, examples and pronunciation
of pump in Uzbek language.