poyga, musobaqa, irq, xalq, yugurish musobaqasi, zot, qabilayelmoq, poygada qatnashmoq
Noun(1) any competition(2) a contest of speed(3) people who are believed to belong to the same genetic stock(4) (biology(5) the flow of air that is driven backwards by an aircraft propeller(6) a canal for a current of water
Verb(1) move hurridly(2) compete in a race(3) to work as fast as possible towards a goal, sometimes in competition with others(4) cause to move fast or to rush or race
(1) The punishments for violating the statute did not vary by condition, but by race and gender.(2) the race for nuclear power(3) We're building a huge online database of how the human race looks at life, how it works, thinks and responds.(4) This sedentary behaviour is apparently turning our kids into a race of slothful fatties who risk a reduced lifespan and other problems.(5) The human race no longer adapts through natural selection.(6) Harris and Gage take places along the goal line, looking very much like they are about to race each other in a sprint.(7) I won the first 50-lap race(8) We found, in fact, that the teachers repeatedly shifted the focus from race to socioeconomic status.(9) With only eight horses in the race , though, I don't think the pace will be a big factor.(10) The second day is a slalom event where sailors race around a short course with many turns.(11) a prince of the race of Solomon(12) the black race(13) Jews represent a group of people rather than a distinct race or ethnicity.(14) And many issues affecting race relations and racial equality still haven't been resolved.(15) As humans we have eaten animals since the race began.(16) And the Kembles, as one Victorian novelist's daughter observed, strode through the world as a race apart.
(1) human race :: inson irqi
(2) arms race :: qurol poygasi
(3) race car :: poyga mashinasi
(4) to race :: irqi
(5) horse race :: poyga
(6) car race :: Avtomobil irqi
(7) mixed race :: aralash irqi
(8) foot race :: oyoq irqi
1. contest ::
2. competition ::
3. channel ::
4. ethnic group ::
5. people ::
6. raceway ::
7. wash ::
8. subspecies ::
9. compete ::
10. hurry ::
11. pound ::
12. rush ::
13. pelt along ::
14. run ::
race, raced, races, racing
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
the human RACE hard.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 18
...much less one that's linked
to RACE riots in the 1940s.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 12
...the lowest classes of the human RACE
have spent their lives laboring...
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 14
three stabbings and a drunken horse RACE
down the Street of Sisters.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 4
...and I think I'd be willing to be a house
pet to a RACE of super-intelligent aliens.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 14
English to Uzbek Dictionary: race
Meaning and definitions of race, translation in Uzbek language for race with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of race in Uzbek and in English language.
Tags for the entry "race"
What race means in Uzbek, race meaning in Uzbek, race definition, examples and pronunciation of race in Uzbek language.