gumburlamoq, qarsillamoq, jiringlamoq, jaranglamoqqarsillash, jiringlash, jaranglash
- gumburlamoqzirillab ketdiÇıngırdaklarkuchli
Noun(1) a rapid series of short loud sounds (as might be heard with a stethoscope in some types of respiratory disorders(2) a baby's toy that makes percussive noises when shaken(3) loosely connected horny sections at the end of a rattlesnake's tail
Verb(1) make short successive sounds(2) shake and cause to make a rattling noise
(1) There was a rattle of wheels in the distance.(2) There was more of a rattle in it this morning, and less of a hum, if that makes any sense.(3) he is such a rattle!(4) America reminds me in some ways of a kid with a baby rattle .(5) There is an occasional cough, the shuffle of a footstep, the jingle of some coins, and the rattle of newspapers.(6) the rattle of teacups on the tray(7) A distinct rattle of chains caught my attention, emitted from the shadows.(8) The noise started Jordan and made her take a step backward onto a rattle of the baby's which made her fall backwards onto the foot of the bed.(9) He looked at the capable assistant with sincere eyes knowing that this would rattle him into some flustered explanation of his whereabouts.(10) The singing begins and your attention is on the beat of the drum, the sound of the rattle , and the men's voices captured in song.(11) Ethan the baby gets a noisy rattle and a soft activity book.(12) Her body went rigid, and the moan became a rattle deep in her throat.(13) The opposition may make negative personal comments to rattle you.(14) Golota kept his lips pursed together like a baby refusing its rattle , the mouthpiece stayed out and the fight was over.(15) Then in the distance I heard the rattle of a harness.(16) As I left the ground I placed the rattle under my coat.
(1) rattle off :: off qo'rqitgan
(2) to rattle :: qo'rqitgan uchun
(3) rattle on :: ustiga qo'rqitgan
(4) rattle drum :: jiringlash drum
1. clatter ::
2. noisemaker ::
3. rattling ::
4. clatter ::
5. jingle ::
6. jolt ::
7. unnerve ::
rattle, rattled, rattles, rattling, rattlings
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 8
-♪ (INTENSE MUSIC PLAYS) ♪
Westworld Season 3, Episode 8
You look like a baby with a RATTLE.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 10
I'm gonna go RATTLE some cages.
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 8
Westworld Season 3, Episode 8
English to Uzbek Dictionary: rattle
Meaning and definitions of rattle, translation in Uzbek language for rattle with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of rattle in Uzbek and in English language.
Tags for the entry "rattle"
What rattle means in Uzbek, rattle meaning in Uzbek, rattle definition, examples and pronunciation of rattle in Uzbek language.