diniy, dinga berilgan, xudojo'y, taqvodor
Noun(1) a member of a religious order who is bound by vows of poverty and chastity and obedience
Adjective(1) concerned with sacred matters or religion or the church(2) having or showing belief in and reverence for a deity(3) of or relating to clergy bound by monastic vows(4) extremely scrupulous and conscientious
(1) Sounds like a program you'd watch with religious devotion, doesn't it?(2) Joseph II reduced the number of religious houses belonging to the contemplative orders.(3) Let us hope that prisoners who wish to observe their religious beliefs and practices will now be given the means and opportunity to do so.(4) In other words, only those possessed of deep religious beliefs are capable laying down their lives for their country.(5) Security, dignity, and freedom to be educated and to practise cultural and religious beliefs are essential to preserving a sense of identity.(6) If Warners does not accept the Hindu demands, the Hindu community will not be a silent spectator to the humiliation of its religious beliefs and scriptures.(7) Differing religious beliefs and practices can be divisive.(8) religious matters(9) My own religious practices and beliefs have nothing at all to do with the perception of those around me.(10) McCain shows an almost religious devotion to his causes - like campaign finance reform - and is brashly outspoken.(11) The other thing I didn't like about it was an almost religious aversion to Microsoft.(12) The result was a matted, knotted hairstyle that honored the Rastafarian religious beliefs.(13) We have been allowed to continue practicing our religious beliefs as we choose.(14) Grounded in religious beliefs and faith, watermen feel that man cannot and need not fully understand the blue crab.(15) religious service(16) "We've become religious about the design director," says Miranda.
(1) religious education :: diniy ta'lim
(2) religious freedom :: diniy erkinlik
(3) religious leader :: diniy rahbari
(4) religious holiday :: diniy bayram
(5) religious service :: diniy xizmat
(6) religious belief :: diniy e'tiqod
(7) religious festival :: diniy festival
(8) religious persecution :: diniy ta'qiblar
(9) religious ceremony :: diniy marosim
(10) religious order :: diniy tartibi
1. devout ::
2. spiritual ::
3. scrupulous ::
1. profane ::
2. secular ::
nonreligious, religious, religiously, religiousness
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
She's shy. You know how they
are, these RELIGIOUS girls.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 7
I really don't want to hear
the RELIGIOUS lecture.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 12
"How RELIGIOUS are you?"
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 3
...one of the five central RELIGIOUS duties
or sacrifices of the Hindu householder?
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 1
or the head of one of the
largest RELIGIOUS institutions
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 11
English to Uzbek Dictionary: religious
Meaning and definitions of religious, translation in Uzbek language for religious with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of religious in Uzbek and in English language.
Tags for the entry "religious"
What religious means in Uzbek, religious meaning in Uzbek, religious definition, examples and pronunciation of religious in Uzbek language.