tadqiqot, ilmiy tekshirish, o'rganishtadqiq etmoq, ilmiy ish olib bormoq
Noun(1) systematic investigation to establish facts(2) a search for knowledge
Verb(1) attempt to find out in a systematically and scientific manner(2) inquire into
(1) the group carries out research in geochemistry(2) We support the humane use of animals and genetic technology where necessary in medical research .(3) Further research is needed to establish the outcomes that mothers themselves value.(4) cancer research(5) It is salutary to wonder how much more beneficial it would have been to have spent these sums of money on medical research .(6) Students extensively research their subjects, making sure they're not replicating existing work.(7) When he had been there only about a year, a new research student asked if they could fix a time for a regular weekly meeting.(8) I have fairly good ideas for two of my research papers, and a vague idea for the third.(9) a research paper(10) she conducted research into the cause of Alzheimer's disease(11) we are fighting meningitis by raising money for medical research(12) a research student(13) A place for qualitative research in systematic reviews now seems established.(14) The team hopes to get extra cash to pay for more research staff and equipment.(15) They gave me great feedback that helped me improve my research papers in various ways.(16) A research paper in the journal Science found the number of new infections was rising.
(1) market research :: bozor tadqiqot
(2) to research :: tadqiqotga
(3) marketing research :: marketing tadqiqot
(4) research paper :: tadqiqot qog'oz
(5) research assistant :: tadqiqot yordamchisi
(6) research project :: tadqiqot loyiha
(7) scientific research :: ilmiy-tadqiqot
(8) research fellow :: ilmiy xodimi
(9) research findings :: tadqiqot topilmalar
3. inquiry ::
4. investigate ::
5. study ::
6. search ::
research, researched, researcher, researchers, researches, researching
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
and I'm dying of a disease
Westworld Season 2, Episode 4
That's just RESEARCH,
we're never gonna make any money from it.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 16
For your information,
this is all based on solid RESEARCH.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 10
But Penny has no interest
in subatomic particle RESEARCH.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 15
Would you like to tell us
about your upcoming RESEARCH?
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 12
English to Uzbek Dictionary: research
Meaning and definitions of research, translation in Uzbek language for research with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of research in Uzbek and in English language.
Tags for the entry "research"
What research means in Uzbek, research meaning in Uzbek, research definition, examples and pronunciation of research in Uzbek language.