bod kasaliga yo'liqqan odamrevmatizmga oid
Noun(1) a person suffering with rheumatism
Adjective(1) of or pertaining to arthritis
(1) For instance, these can be compared with those in patients who have fibrositis syndrome, which is a rheumatic pain modulation disorder.(2) Instead, it was claimed that aspirin was ├ö├ç├┐discovered├ö├ç├û by an ├ö├ç├┐Aryan├ö├ç├û scientist, Felix Hoffman, to alleviate the sufferings of his rheumatic father.(3) He was also an acknowledged expert on the pathology of rheumatic and bone diseases.(4) The arthritic and rheumatic used to be lowered into the waters that bubble out of the Peak District's limestone at a constant 27.5C.(5) First or second degree block, however, can occur with rheumatic carditis, diphtheria, digoxin overdose, and congenital heart defects.(6) This is called juvenile idiopathic arthritis, also known as juvenile chronic arthritis or juvenile rheumatic arthritis.(7) With added rheumatic heart, the stroke rate increases to 17 times the rate of others of the same age.(8) It is also noted for its sulfur springs, used as treatment for rheumatic and skin diseases.(9) Another particularly difficult area of chronic pain management is in rheumatic disease.(10) The term rheumatic disease is used to refer to all types of arthritis and rheumatism, and also includes diseases of the soft tissue, muscle and bone.(11) ├ö├ç├┐I'm a little bit sore and stiff; it's a lot of activity for rheumatic joints,├ö├ç├û she exclaims.(12) The discovery of aspirin is customarily said to have resulted from Felix Hoffmann's rheumatic father encouraging his son to produce a medicine devoid of the unpleasant effects of sodium salicylate.(13) The raw potato juice therapy is considered one of the most successful biological treatments for rheumatic and arthritic conditions.(14) It seems probable that the mortality from rheumatic fever and rheumatic heart disease has decreased since the turn of the century.(15) The tea can also relieve neuralgic and rheumatic pain.(16) Other therapeutic uses include management of convulsions, leprosy, and rheumatic pain.
(1) rheumatic fever :: revmatik isitma
(2) rheumatic heart disease :: revmatik yurak kasalligi
(3) rheumatic pain :: revmatik og'riqlar
(4) rheumatic jerks :: revmatik Jerks
1. rheumatoid ::
2. creaky ::
4. arthritic ::
English to Uzbek Dictionary: rheumatic
Meaning and definitions of rheumatic, translation in Uzbek language for rheumatic with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of rheumatic in Uzbek and in English
Tags for the entry "rheumatic"
What rheumatic means in Uzbek, rheumatic meaning
in Uzbek, rheumatic definition, examples and pronunciation
of rheumatic in Uzbek language.