Noun(1) a large natural stream of water (larger than a creek
(1) river pollution(2) The site is close to a tributary of the Slaney river from which water supplies for Carlow and Wexford are drawn.(3) The hot springs and underground river that enter the lake results in the water on the shore being boiling hot.(4) The river itself hummed with natural energy, crystal clear water darkening to a thick indigo to show its depth.(5) river of tears(6) I proceeded along the jagged ridges staring down into a river of a boiling red substance.(7) the trickle of disclosures has grown into a river of revelations(8) Everywhere he turned, there were screams of anguish and rivers of blood.(9) Tiny rivers of blood trickled aimlessly down his hand.(10) The young man was sweating profusely; rivers of it were flowing down his pale face.(11) Major environmental problems faced by China are pollution in rivers , lakes and seas, as well as urban air pollution and acid rain, the report said.(12) Inland wetlands are common on floodplains along rivers and streams and in other low-lying areas.(13) The rye plants capture and hold nutrients and moisture in place, reducing the amount that reaches rivers , streams and ground water.(14) Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors, so that, in glory and triumph, they could become the momentary masters.(15) ├ö├ç├┐Hey Mom,├ö├ç├û I said softly, with rivers of tears falling down my face.(16) With hundreds of lakes and rivers , you could sail and water ski the day away without even coming close to the coast.
(1) the river :: Daryo
(2) across the river :: daryo bo'ylab
(3) along the river :: daryo bo'ylab
(4) down the river :: daryo pastga
(5) small river :: kichik daryo
(6) river basin :: daryo havzasi
(7) cross the river :: daryo kesib
(8) river boat :: daryo qayiq
(9) river mouth :: daryo og'iz
(10) cross a river :: bir daryo kesib
1. watercourse ::
2. waterway ::
3. tributary ::
4. stream ::
5. rivulet ::
6. brook ::
7. inlet ::
8. rill ::
9. runnel ::
10. freshet ::
dengizga to'kilgan suvni
11. bourn ::
12. creek ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
He sold you
down the RIVER bigtime.
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 13
Jaime smashed the RIVER lords
at the Golden Tooth,
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 8
Your love, it's like a RIVER.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 13
and the child thrown in the RIVER.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 5
You just crossed the RIVER?
Yeah. Have you seen anything?
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 9
English to Uzbek Dictionary: river
Meaning and definitions of river, translation in Uzbek language for river with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of river in Uzbek and in English
Tags for the entry "river"
What river means in Uzbek, river meaning
in Uzbek, river definition, examples and pronunciation
of river in Uzbek language.