kamichyelmoq, yeldek uchmoq
Noun(1) the act of moving hurriedly and in a careless manner(2) a sudden forceful flow(3) grasslike plants growing in wet places and having cylindrical often hollow stems(4) physician and American Revolutionary leader; signer of the Declaration of Independence (1745-1813(5) the swift release of a store of affective force(6) a sudden burst of activity(7) (American football
Verb(1) move hurridly(2) attack suddenly(3) urge to an unnatural speed(4) act or move at high speed(5) run with the ball, in football(6) cause to move fast or to rush or race(7) cause to occur rapidly
Adjective(1) not accepting reservations(2) done under pressure
(1) Stone and, later, bronze vessels became reservoirs of animal and vegetable oils wicked with rush and hemp.(2) how much did they rush you for this heap?(3) It's a rush , a thrill, a challenge to do something that most people can't even conceive of and couldn't do even if they wanted to.(4) The teacher was surprised when the usual rush for the door didn't happen.(5) I don't want to rush you into something(6) a rush job(7) The thought of his blind date gives him a rush of anticipatory nervous excitement.(8) While Lucien Bouchard preached his call to sovereignist arms, the 70 made a rush for the conference room.(9) The basement was nearly ripped in two as the rush of cold air from outside flooded the entire room.(10) With the Christmas rush on, we sure needed the extra help.(11) The result is an outcry from U.S. and European manufacturers and a rush to reimpose quotas on Chinese textiles and clothing within months.(12) Driving home with Jonas, she felt a rush she hadn't experienced since before her husband and son had died.(13) There are the thrill-seekers, who find they get a rush of euphoria by waiting to do things at the last minute.(14) an ambulance was waiting to rush him to hospital(15) The 2003 football season may have ended, but the NFL off season gives a rush to any hard-core fan.(16) McLauchlan says he gets a rush of pleasure when he walks into the drawing room and the dining room, both of grand proportions.
(1) rush hour :: tig'iz soat
(2) rush out :: tashqariga shoshilib
(3) in a rush :: bir tezda
(4) gold rush :: gold Rush
(5) rush hours :: shoshilinch soat
(6) rush into :: ichiga shoshilib
(7) adrenaline rush :: adrenalin tig'iz
(8) rush off :: off shoshilmang
(9) sugar rush :: shakar vasvasasi
(10) rush up :: yuqoriga shoshilib
1. dash ::
2. hustle and bustle ::
3. demand ::
4. hurry ::
5. surge ::
6. gust ::
7. charge ::
8. haste ::
9. upsurge ::
10. flush ::
11. rushing ::
12. hurry ::
13. flow ::
14. push ::
15. attack ::
16. hasten ::
17. race ::
18. pelt along ::
19. stimulate ::
20. urgent ::
rush, rushed, rusher, rushers, rushes, rushing, rushy
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Not in a RUSH.
We'll set a date when the time's right.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 23
I don't want to RUSH you,
but I'm closing early tonight.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 24
- Come on, think. Leslie?
- It's not gonna work if you RUSH me.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 13
Wait, wait, why does it say
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 18
-That’s what you want, right?
-Listen to me, don’t RUSH.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 1
English to Uzbek Dictionary: rush
Meaning and definitions of rush, translation in Uzbek language for rush with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of rush in Uzbek and in English language.
Tags for the entry "rush"
What rush means in Uzbek, rush meaning in Uzbek, rush definition, examples and pronunciation of rush in Uzbek language.