xavfsizlik, xavf-xatarsizlik, bexatarlik
Noun(1) the state of being certain that adverse effects will not be caused by some agent under defined conditions(2) a safe place(3) a device designed to prevent injury or accidents(4) (baseball(5) contraceptive device consisting of a sheath of thin rubber or latex that is worn over the penis during intercourse(6) a score in American football; a player is tackled behind his own goal line
(1) If she has played a safety on her trouble ball, she would have won.(2) This type of cancer is the only tumor that can be prevented by appropriate safety measures.(3) Even their fourth linebacker, Rocky Boiman, has an interception return for a touchdown and a safety .(4) Giving evidence, he told the court that he was a ├ö├ç├┐proficient├ö├ç├û gunman and that he had taken steps to avoid any risk to health and safety .(5) they should leave for their own safety(6) Plans to cut health and safety spending risked the lives of workers across the country, said another union.(7) road safety(8) a safety helmet(9) Steinbach veterinarian Doug Bazinet said the risk from BSE to human health and food safety is very low.(10) Asi Faoa blocked the ensuing punt in the end zone for a UCLA safety .(11) in a place of safety(12) a safety barrier(13) They had no health and safety training and no risk assessments had been carried out, a jury heard.(14) It can be fired single or double-action, and has an automatic safety that blocks the firing pin until the trigger is pulled.(15) This is the first European-wide campaign to raise awareness about the risks to health and safety of chemicals at work.(16) All employers have a moral, legal and financial incentive to do what they can to protect the health and safety of others.
(1) safety pin :: Xavfsizlik pin
(2) safety valve :: Xavfsizlik valve
(3) safety belt :: xavfsizlik kamarlaridan
(4) safety net :: Xavfsizlik sof
(5) safety first :: Xavfsizlik birinchi
(6) health and safety :: sog'liqni saqlash va xavfsizlik
(7) road safety :: yo'l harakati xavfsizligi
(8) safety officer :: Xavfsizlik xodimi
(9) safety goggles :: xavfsizlik ko'zoynaklar
(10) safety glasses :: Xavfsizlik ko'zoynaklar
1. welfare ::
2. security ::
3. shelter ::
4. guard ::
5. safe ::
6. base hit ::
7. refuge ::
1. danger ::
2. distress ::
3. peril ::
4. trouble ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
but you can't put a price on SAFETY.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 6
Of course I fear
for the SAFETY of my son!
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 8
I wanted to do my part
for the SAFETY of the realm.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 4
That is for my own SAFETY.
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 15
Second floor, office 17,
inside the SAFETY box.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 10
English to Uzbek Dictionary: safety
Meaning and definitions of safety, translation in Uzbek language for safety with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of safety in Uzbek and in English
Tags for the entry "safety"
What safety means in Uzbek, safety meaning
in Uzbek, safety definition, examples and pronunciation
of safety in Uzbek language.