Noun(1) two (or more
Verb(1) make into a sandwich(2) insert or squeeze tightly between two people or objects
(1) Not only that, but if you carry the shovel on the outside of your pack, you can sandwich any available straps between the handle and blade, add one strap or a bungee, and you have a shovel carrying system that's the cleanest we've seen.(2) Sunshine and a light breeze can make even a ham sandwich twice the meal it is indoors.(3) The exterior walls are of prefabricated wood sandwich panels except at the ground floor and on the gable walls, where the exterior shell is brick.(4) The vessels are of catamaran design, the hulls being constructed from a fibre-reinforced plastic sandwich .(5) a ham sandwich(6) To serve, sandwich some cheese between two aubergine slices and tuck into a roll (lightly smeared with chutney) with some watercress.(7) I think the only thing sexy about food is that, when it is very good, it can give you shivers, not only sophisticated food but a good sandwich , an omelette, a salad, if quality products are used.(8) the degree includes a sandwich year(9) The portals span 20m and support aluminium sandwich panels which form the external skin.(10) Its windows are fake and the exterior walls are constructed with a sandwich of blast-proof Kevlar between two layers of concrete block.(11) The structure is of reinforced concrete, and the exterior walls are mainly of prefabricated wood sandwich panels.(12) My eating companion opted for a lighter meal, a BLT sandwich , which arrived with side salad and chips.(13) The two central layers in the silica sandwich deal with the significant pressure differences between the pressurised space station and the vacuum of space.(14) This ADA accessible ramp is framed with curved joists supported by sandwich beams, with blocking set between joists.(15) From top to bottom, the first sandwich was black olive bread, spread with tapenade and filled with a slice of fresh goat cheese.(16) The latter can be eaten as is, or can be made into mini shawarma sandwiches with the pita bread.
(1) chicken sandwich :: tovuq sendvich
(2) cheese sandwich :: pishloq sendvich
(3) ham sandwich :: son sendvich
(4) club sandwich :: Club Sandwich
(5) egg sandwich :: tuxum sendvich
(6) roast beef sandwich :: Go'shtli sandviç
(7) sandwich bar :: Sandwich Bar
(8) sandwich shop :: Sandwich shop
(9) sandwich board :: Sandwich kengashi
(10) sandwich panel :: Sandwich panel
1. sandwich ::
sandwich, sandwiched, sandwiches, sandwiching
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
This SANDWICH has
six dollars' worth of ham in it.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 18
and I hope that SANDWICH
does cause a party!
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 21
and the SANDWICH
is missing, and...
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 12
Yes, but tell me a dinosaur-chicken salad
SANDWICH wouldn't hit the Mesozoic spot.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 4
Look, a SANDWICH that...
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 11
English to Uzbek Dictionary: sandwich
Meaning and definitions of sandwich, translation in Uzbek language for sandwich with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of sandwich in Uzbek and in English language.
Tags for the entry "sandwich"
What sandwich means in Uzbek, sandwich meaning in Uzbek, sandwich definition, examples and pronunciation of sandwich in Uzbek language.