Noun(1) the seat within a bishop's diocese where his cathedral is located
Verb(1) perceive by sight or have the power to perceive by sight(2) perceive (an idea or situation(3) perceive or be contemporaneous with(4) imagine; conceive of; see in one's mind(5) deem to be(6) get to know or become aware of, usually accidentally(7) see or watch(8) come together(9) find out, learn, or determine with certainty, usually by making an inquiry or other effort(10) be careful or certain to do something; make certain of something(11) go to see for professional or business reasons(12) go to see for a social visit(13) go to see a place, as for entertainment(14) take charge of or deal with(15) receive as a specified guest(16) date regularly; have a steady relationship with
(1) see, I told you I'd come(2) Take a closer look and you'll see that it's also a wonderful time-saver when it comes to typing.(3) She knew nothing about the outdoor life but once he talked about it, he could see she understood his passion for it.(4) she could see what Rhoda meant(5) The chief constable has made pledges in this regard and we want to see those kept.(6) I'll see you for ├ö├®┬╝10(7) You only had to look at the coach skulking up and down the touchline throughout the second half to see that.(8) I would like to see a more balanced view among church people for John's crime.(9) She only needed to look into the black, pupilless eyes of her brother to see that.(10) I'll see your 50 euro(11) He said he went round to see her the following day but could get no reply.(12) I'll go along to the club and see if I can get a game(13) It's not something you ever want to see but you can understand why they took the foot off the gas.(14) it has to be the answer, don't you see?(15) I don't know what I see in you(16) For as far as she could see in either direction the traffic on the motorway was motionless.
(1) see you later :: ko'rishguncha
(2) see you :: ko'rishguncha
(3) see you tomorrow :: ertaga ko'rishguncha
(4) to see :: ko'rish uchun
(5) let me see :: qani ko'raychi
(6) you see :: ko'ryapsizmi
(7) let's see :: ko'ramiz
(8) good to see you :: seni ko'rganimdan xursandman
1. discern ::
2. watch ::
3. inspect ::
4. understand ::
5. find out ::
6. ensure ::
7. foresee ::
8. encounter ::
9. meet ::
10. consult ::
11. go out with ::
12. escort ::
13. date ::
14. come across ::
15. find ::
16. visit ::
17. interpret ::
18. examine ::
19. assure ::
20. view ::
21. attend ::
22. go through ::
23. hear ::
24. figure ::
25. catch ::
1. miss ::
see, seeing, seeings, sees
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
You actually SEE you and Sheldon
getting married someday?
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 2
You SEE, the thing is,
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 13
See what I did there? I turned it around.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 4
and SEE how accurately
we can predict the amplitude.
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 13
- Yeah, great.
- See you.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 6
English to Uzbek Dictionary: see
Meaning and definitions of see, translation in Uzbek language for see with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of see in Uzbek and in English
Tags for the entry "see"
What see means in Uzbek, see meaning
in Uzbek, see definition, examples and pronunciation
of see in Uzbek language.