xizmatkor, xizmatko'r, xizmatko'r ayol
Noun(1) a person working in the service of another (especially in the household(2) in a subordinate position
(1) Because if there is one thing a government servant cannot do, it is look after anything under his charge.(2) The author was one Simon Peter, who referred to himself as a servant and a disciple of Jesus Christ.(3) Financially they were well enough established to be able to employ a domestic servant .(4) He was convicted on three counts of offering advantages to a government servant .(5) The king's servant ran and brought them two goblets filled with wine.(6) a tireless servant of God(7) a government servant(8) My father was a government servant and we were posted in villages and small towns.(9) Anna, her personal servant , had forgotten to fill the pitcher.(10) he was a great servant of the Labour Party(11) He was a great servant of the Conservative Party, a devoted constituency member and a very good friend.(12) The pattern made plain in the Saviour, and then the apostles, is to be followed by all his servants .(13) Hello all righteous servants of the Transport Department on every level!(14) Many urban households with a regular income employ live-in domestic servants , generally young unmarried women from the rural areas.(15) He was afraid of hiring another nursemaid, and mistrusted the household servants .(16) Dehumanising them and creating the impression that they are a minority to be despised is a tactic of extremism and the servants of fascism.
(1) civil servant :: rasmiy xizmatdagi kishi
(2) public servant :: davlat xizmatchisi
(3) domestic servant :: ichki xizmatkori
(4) servant girl :: cho'ri qiz
(5) master and servant :: Usta va xizmatkori
(6) indentured servant :: indentured xizmatkori
(7) your humble servant :: Sizning kamtarin xizmatkori
(8) female servant :: ayol xizmatkori
(9) servant-maid :: xizmatkor-qiz
1. attendant ::
2. helper ::
3. retainer ::
4. handmaiden ::
1. master ::
2. mistress ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
She will make a fine SERVANT
for the Many-Faced God.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 8
the First Servant of the Lord of Light.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 5
only I don't need a SERVANT
to do my beheading for me.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 1
...so he had a SERVANT say it to her.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 9
I am your loyal SERVANT.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 3
English to Uzbek Dictionary: servant
Meaning and definitions of servant, translation in Uzbek language for servant with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of servant in Uzbek and in English language.
Tags for the entry "servant"
What servant means in Uzbek, servant meaning in Uzbek, servant definition, examples and pronunciation of servant in Uzbek language.