Noun(1) the cardinal number that is the sum of six and one(2) one of four playing cards in a deck with seven pips on the face
Adjective(1) being one more than six
(1) For example if the first card was a seven, the second player has to lay another seven or a five, six, eight or nine to win both cards.(2) she won seven nil(3) She has been winning diving trophies since the age of seven and has still managed to achieve excellent results in her examinations.(4) my mother died when I was seven(5) At these private schools, for example, pupils at the age of seven or eight are taught how to speak in public on the merits of Roald Dahl novels.(6) we have seven teachers(7) The hostel had the usual practice of opening doors at seven in the morning and locking them at ten at night.(8) I read seven of the stories(9) If it's a quarter past seven on the morning of November 3rd, then I've been single for exactly four years.(10) to the power of seven(11) They also have four grandchildren and seven great-grandchildren.(12) Born near Shrule in 1915, Peg Carroll was one of a family of seven with four brothers and two sisters.(13) quarter past seven(14) at the beginning of chapter seven(15) Whether it involves three, four or seven people, this variation on the traditional duo is of the same variety.(16) Her parents were already at work and they usually didn't come back until seven or eight at night.
(1) seven hundred :: yetti yuz
(2) twenty seven :: yigirma yetti
(3) thirty seven :: o'ttiz yetti
(4) forty seven :: qirq yetti
(5) seventy seven :: etmish etti
(6) seven o'clock :: soat yetti
(7) fifty seven :: ellik yetti
(8) seven days :: etti kun
(9) sixty seven :: oltmish etti
(10) ninety seven :: to'qson etti
1. septet ::
2. heptad ::
3. septenary ::
4. septet ::
6. heptad ::
seven, sevens, seventh, sevenths, seventies, seventy
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
By the Seven New Gods
and the Old Gods beyond counting,
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 8
Seven HBOs. Seven.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 4
Songs and histories from the Seven Kingdoms.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 1
In the light of the Seven,
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 5
Together we will restore
the Seven Kingdoms to glory.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 6
English to Uzbek Dictionary: seven
Meaning and definitions of seven, translation in Uzbek language for seven with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of seven in Uzbek and in English language.
Tags for the entry "seven"
What seven means in Uzbek, seven meaning in Uzbek, seven definition, examples and pronunciation of seven in Uzbek language.