qo'y, qoy, sovliq qo'y, qo'chqor
Noun(1) woolly usually horned ruminant mammal related to the goat(2) a timid defenseless simpleton who is readily preyed upon(3) a docile and vulnerable person who would rather follow than make an independent decision
(1) The head of the parish and the leader of our services was the pastor and we, the congregation, were his sheep , or the ├ö├ç├┐flock├ö├ç├û.(2) Ultimately, we will become more like Jesus himself, who never tired of seeking his lost sheep .(3) How many different ways can you write that the American people are a bunch of clueless sheep , led by some very cynical swine?(4) But, above all, he was one of the lost sheep whom the Lord Jesus Christ sought out and saved.(5) Driven to desperation by lack of water for his men and small flocks of sheep and cattle, Eyre had followed Aboriginal tracks to the foot of the sand dunes, where he noticed damp patches.(6) Low, rugged mountains criss-cross the desert and are home to argali sheep and Siberian ibex.(7) My hat was raccoon, my coat was made from the skins of a flock of sheep , and I had knee-high reindeer boots.(8) Music is in itself a genre that demands difference, but easily allows for many sheep .(9) Regardless of the time frame it is generally accepted that the domestication of cattle followed sheep , goats, and pigs.(10) They used every part of the sheep , eating the meat and weaving the wool into clothing and blankets, Kady said.(11) He risked his life for the sheep so that his father had no loss.(12) The hot spot is also home to a rich variety of ungulates (animals with hooves), including the threatened argali wild sheep .(13) Finds of animal bones reveal that the ox and the cow were domesticated as were sheep and goats (kept for meat and wool).(14) Pastoralists sold sheep and cattle for meat and leather to the goldfields, and used the profits to buy freehold land and build fences and homesteads.(15) I'm not a desperate, easily-imprinted sheep , after all; I don't need answers, just the right questions.(16) The Good Shepherd lays down his life, that is gives everything for the sheep so that they are nurtured and protected.
(1) shoop :: shoop
(2) black sheep :: qora qo'y
(3) flock of sheep :: qo'ylar guruh
(4) sheep and goats :: qo'y va echkilar
(5) sheep farming :: qo'y dehqonchilik
(6) the black sheep :: qora qo'y
(7) sheep station :: qo'y stantsiyasi
(8) sheep cheese :: qo'y, pishloq
(9) sheep farmer :: qo'y fermer
1. ram ::
2. ewe ::
3. lamb ::
4. wether ::
5. bellwether ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
...earlier this evening, she threw
a digital SHEEP at some guy named Mike.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 9
Leave one wolf alive
and the SHEEP are never safe.
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 1
Good enough for killing SHEEP,
if the SHEEP don't fight back.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 8
with the opinions of the SHEEP.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 7
But if you think I'm afraid of birds,
you should see me around SHEEP.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 11
English to Uzbek Dictionary: sheep
Meaning and definitions of sheep, translation in Uzbek language for sheep with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of sheep in Uzbek and in English language.
Tags for the entry "sheep"
What sheep means in Uzbek, sheep meaning in Uzbek, sheep definition, examples and pronunciation of sheep in Uzbek language.