boshpana, uy-joyboshpana bermoq
Noun(1) a structure that provides privacy and protection from danger(2) protective covering that provides protection from the weather(3) the condition of being protected(4) a way of organizing business to reduce the taxes it must pay on current earnings(5) temporary housing for homeless or displaced persons
Verb(1) provide shelter for(2) invest (money
(1) During a shower of rain I shelter under a canopy.(2) Police cars drove at speed through the streets, their loudspeakers ordering pedestrians to take shelter or hide under cover of tall buildings.(3) Over time, this would shelter most investment income from taxation, leaving taxes mainly on wage-and-salary income.(4) he hung back in the shelter of a rock(5) We will guard the portals between these two realms, and we will shelter your people if they return.(6) the shelter sees many dogs which have been dumped on Dartmoor(7) Far too frequently their proponents take shelter behind a sort of eclectic individualism.(8) VIP participants have volunteered at a homeless shelter , a food bank or the Red Cross.(9) Lying alone in a tiny cavern barely large enough to shelter one person, I listen as the wind rustles through the grasses and the rain pelts the sandy soil.(10) you're welcome to take shelter from the storm(11) So, assuming that you do have rental income to shelter , how can you go about choosing an investment property that will work for you?(12) The first of these follows the effect of high tax rates on the incentive to generate taxable income or to shelter income by legitimate means - tax avoidance.(13) The people at the MCA, on the other hand, come in to shelter from the weather or when the guys who juggle kittens and chain saws take a break.(14) However, there is bad news for wealthy families who use trusts to shelter assets from tax.(15) The week after she died, we received a phone call to transport the animals to the shelter .(16) Waterford is also an effective port of refuge for Irish and foreign trawlers to shelter from bad weather, which I saw for myself when in the port.
(1) animal shelter :: hayvon boshpana
(2) homeless shelter :: boshpanasiz boshpana
(3) bus shelter :: Avtobus boshpana
(4) to shelter :: boshpana uchun
(5) take shelter :: boshpana olish
(6) bomb shelter :: bomba boshpana
(7) fallout shelter :: Fallout boshpana
(8) seek shelter :: boshpana izlab
(9) tax shelter :: soliq boshpana
(10) find shelter :: panoh topish
1. protection ::
2. sanctuary ::
3. tax shelter ::
4. protect ::
5. take shelter ::
shelter, sheltered, sheltering, shelters
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Perhaps we should take SHELTER.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 9
They could try and find
SHELTER at one of them.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 4
Put an ad in the paper,
drop him off at a SHELTER.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 7
There's no SHELTER anywhere.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 6
It's as good a place to SHELTER as any.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 9
English to Uzbek Dictionary: shelter
Meaning and definitions of shelter, translation in Uzbek language for shelter with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of shelter in Uzbek and in English language.
Tags for the entry "shelter"
What shelter means in Uzbek, shelter meaning in Uzbek, shelter definition, examples and pronunciation of shelter in Uzbek language.