tufli, oyoq kiyimipoyabzal kiygizmoq, oyoq kiyimini kiygizib qo'ymoq, taqalamoq, taqa qoqmoq
Noun(1) footwear shaped to fit the foot (below the ankle(2) (card games(3) U-shaped plate nailed to underside of horse's hoof(4) a restraint provided when the brake linings are moved hydraulically against the brake drum to retard the wheel's rotation
Verb(1) furnish with shoes
(1) A close-fitting metal shoe with a central opening of 12.7 mm diameter flattened the section against the ceramic plate of the transducer.(2) Perhaps the best known episode in the life of O'Donohoe was when he killed a Yeoman captain in his forge after he had been forced to shoe his horse.(3) So I shuffled up my six-deck shoe and dealt to four players plus the dealer for several hours.(4) There's a couple of moments where she actually manages to right herself, only to lose a shoe and lunge into another steep incline with the very next step she takes.(5) A bit pricey, and little complicated to fit (I had my farrier do mine) but worth every penny to not lose time to a pulled shoe .(6) There is a moment of anxiety as Hills dismounts immediately after the line but it transpires that the filly has just twisted a shoe .(7) I am looking for an off camera flash shoe cord.(8) If they offer a double-deck game, the rules are different than the game they deal from the shoe .(9) The above is a normal flash shoe with forward pressure being applied to the flash.(10) The game is dealt from an eight-deck shoe (sometimes six decks will be used).(11) Dealer mays inadvertently expose their hole card or the next card out of the shoe before it should have been exposed.(12) To get your flash far away from your camera lens, you need to purchase an external flash, and you need a camera with a hot shoe .(13) The odds constantly shift as cards are dealt out of the shoe .(14) He had a shoe taken off him a couple of strides out of the gate.(15) So he incorrectly stood with 12 against a deuce believing that the next card out of the shoe was more likely to be a 10 than the one after it.(16) But, when you're in four bad crashes, two wheel changes and a broken shoe , it made it one of the hardest one-day races of my life.
(1) shoe store :: poyabzal do'koni
(2) running shoe :: yugurib poyabzal
(3) shoe shop :: poyabzal do'koni
(4) tennis shoe :: tennis poyabzal
(5) shoe polish :: poyabzal Polsha
(6) shoe size :: poyabzal hajmi
(7) brake shoe :: tormoz poyafzal
(8) shoe rack :: poyabzal yengillashtirishni
(9) shoe tree :: poyabzal daraxt
(10) shoe leather :: poyabzal, charm
1. horseshoe ::
shoe, shoeing, shoes
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
she said it was a stupid idea
and threw a SHOE at me.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 22
Now, when you bend down
to tie your SHOE,
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 8
SHOE polish on
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 16
Where's my other SHOE?
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 9
...wondering if this SHOE store
will take my Texaco card.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 22
English to Uzbek Dictionary: shoe
Meaning and definitions of shoe, translation in Uzbek language for shoe with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of shoe in Uzbek and in English language.
Tags for the entry "shoe"
What shoe means in Uzbek, shoe meaning in Uzbek, shoe definition, examples and pronunciation of shoe in Uzbek language.