ko'rsatmoq, namoyish etmoq
- ko'rsatishko'rsatdihashamatli qilibko'rsatganshou
Noun(1) the act of publicly exhibiting or entertaining(2) something intended to communicate a particular impression(3) a social event involving a public performance or entertainment(4) pretending that something is the case in order to make a good impression
Verb(1) give an exhibition of to an interested audience(2) establish the validity of something, as by an example, explanation or experiment(3) provide evidence for(4) make visible or noticeable(5) show in, or as in, a picture(6) give expression to(7) indicate a place, direction, person, or thing; either spatially or figuratively(8) be or become visible or noticeable(9) indicate a certain reading; of gauges and instruments(10) give evidence of, as of records(11) take (someone(12) finish third or better in a horse or dog race
(1) I'll show you!(2) They will join other sugar beet farmers from Galway and other counties in a show of solidarity.(3) the teacher will show you how to do it(4) The authors have already received offers to show their work in the U.S. and Canada.(5) Black being a darker color will always show the dirt faster.(6) the figures show that the underlying rate of inflation continues to fall(7) all passengers need to show a passport(8) I'll show them we can do it(9) he urged his soldiers to show no mercy(10) they walked out in a show of dissatisfaction(11) she had her own show at the gallery(12) he ceased rather early in his career to show his work(13) he has his own radio show(14) Since then, he has failed to show me figures to justify his criticisms.(15) The big distributors are only after money and to do this they have to show American films.(16) We have two crocuses that have bloomed and the primulas are putting on a brave show of colour.
(1) show up :: ko'rsatish
(2) to show :: ko'rsatish uchun
(3) talk show :: munozarasi ko'rsatish
(4) big show :: big Show
(5) trade show :: savdo ko'rsatish
(6) fashion show :: liboslar namoyishi
(7) reality show :: realiti-shou
(8) quiz show :: viktorina ko'rsatish
(9) television show :: teleshou
1. display ::
2. exhibition ::
4. appearance ::
5. pretense ::
6. undertaking ::
7. be visible ::
8. display ::
9. manifest ::
10. demonstrate to ::
11. prove ::
12. escort ::
13. appear ::
14. establish ::
15. demo ::
16. depict ::
17. usher ::
18. evince ::
19. evidence ::
20. read ::
21. show up ::
22. indicate ::
1. disprove ::
show, showed, showily, showing, showings, shows, showy
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Every SHOW night, Johnny and I
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 24
Or maybe you'd like to SHOW Rhalko
here what you taste like?
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 4
I could SHOW you the streams to fish,
the woods to hunt.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 7
...and season one of a SHOW
called Hannah Montana.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 6
Show us some ID!
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 13
English to Uzbek Dictionary: show
Meaning and definitions of show, translation in Uzbek language for show with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of show in Uzbek and in English
Tags for the entry "show"
What show means in Uzbek, show meaning
in Uzbek, show definition, examples and pronunciation
of show in Uzbek language.