yon, tomon, taraf, yonbosh, biqin
Noun(1) a place within a region identified relative to a center or reference location(2) one of two or more contesting groups(3) either the left or right half of a body(4) a surface forming part of the outside of an object(5) an extended outer surface of an object(6) an aspect of something (as contrasted with some other implied aspect(7) a line segment forming part of the perimeter of a plane figure(8) a family line of descent(9) a lengthwise dressed half of an animal's carcass used for food(10) an opinion that is held in opposition to another in an argument or dispute(11) an elevated geological formation(12) (sports
Verb(1) take sides for or against
Adjective(1) located on a side
(1) a town on the other side of the river(2) There is a good choice of soups, salads, side dishes and fine vegetarian dishes.(3) a side dish of fresh vegetables(4) a side light(5) The difference is, of course, that in the classroom the other kids don't side with the bully.(6) that's a side to her that I've never seen(7) he has been paralyzed on his right side since birth(8) The Rib Tickler is a pork or beef rib dinner for four, complete with side dishes.(9) the other side of the original 78 is free of any distortion(10) he lives on this side of town(11) his wife stood at his side(12) is that t-shirt the right side out?(13) I found the large salad a bit small for a meal, but it's the perfect size for two to share as a side dish.(14) cottages on the south side of the green(15) she's paralysed down one side of her face(16) on the same side
(1) side effect :: yon ta'siri
(2) side by side :: yonma-yon
(3) other side :: boshqa tarafi
(4) side dish :: yon ovqat
(5) by your side :: Sizning yonma
(6) by my side :: mening tomonimda
(7) side effects :: yon effektlar
(8) dark side :: mavhum tomoni
(9) on the other side :: Boshqa tomonda
(10) bright side :: yorqin taraf
1. lateral ::
2. subordinate ::
4. half ::
5. district ::
6. surface ::
7. point of view ::
8. faction ::
9. team ::
11. face ::
12. slope ::
13. position ::
14. support ::
side, sided, sides
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
It’s vital we have the public opinion
on our SIDE.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 1
And Margaery's back at Tommen's SIDE,
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 4
Find how far the Red Waste extends
before us, and what lies on the other SIDE.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 1
You can leave one SIDE up
and play against it.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 19
You haven't picked a SIDE.
Westworld Season 3, Episode 8
English to Uzbek Dictionary: side
Meaning and definitions of side, translation in Uzbek language for side with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of side in Uzbek and in English language.
Tags for the entry "side"
What side means in Uzbek, side meaning in Uzbek, side definition, examples and pronunciation of side in Uzbek language.