ahmoq, tentak, aqli kam, aqli zaif
Noun(1) a word used for misbehaving children
Adjective(1) ludicrous, foolish(2) lacking seriousness; given to frivolity(3) inspiring scornful pity(4) dazed from or as if from repeated blows
(1) She would guide me through the difficult parts and ridicule my silly mistakes.(2) she laughed herself silly(3) Monday's story in the Wall Street Journal about Academy DVD screeners and their vulnerability to piracy was slightly silly .(4) You really think I'm supposed to marry you on the spot right now just because you answered some silly trivia question?(5) I felt slightly silly as I remained in my chair, watching everyone dancing and having fun.(6) What I can't understand is why we just can't leave people to live their lives in peace, unscathed by our silly , ridiculous prejudices.(7) don't be silly!(8) The experiments were trivial, downright silly you may say, but the theoretical implications may be profound.(9) Yes, it is all a bit familiar - but, sadly, nowhere near as delightfully absurd and unrepentantly silly as the Ghostbusters movies.(10) It's a deeply silly and trivial entertainment cheerfully devoid of any nutritional or calorific value whatever.(11) The cartoons inject humour, while the writing is crystal-clear and direct - it never relies on silly jokes and is never patronising.(12) He drank himself silly and had to take a cab home.(13) And while the occasional privacy violation seems trivial, perhaps even silly to some readers, these abuses really do add up over time.(14) None of these cost much or had much relevance but collectively, in a period where morale was weak, they were silly , petty little annoyances that were easy to avoid.(15) We will always end up looking slightly silly , because we will be dealing with them after the event, when all the protagonists have run for cover and it is very difficult to get to the basis of what happened.(16) you'd be silly to sell it
(1) silly goose :: ahmoq g'oz
(2) silly things :: ahmoqona narsalar
(3) be silly :: ahmoq bo'lishi
(4) silly thing :: ahmoqona narsa
(5) very silly :: juda ahmoq
(6) silly person :: ahmoq odam
(7) silly season :: ahmoq mavsumda
(8) silly billy :: ahmoq Billy
(9) silly bugger :: ahmoq bugger
1. foolish ::
2. unwise ::
4. senseless ::
5. pathetic ::
6. punch-drunk ::
7. wacky ::
1. serious ::
2. sober ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Sheldon, you're being SILLY.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 23
Uh, SILLY question. Who
else will give her audience
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 18
Sheldon, don't be SILLY.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 24
- That's so SILLY.
- It's actually based on very sound theories.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 16
No, I'd look SILLY in that helmet.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 7
English to Uzbek Dictionary: silly
Meaning and definitions of silly, translation in Uzbek language for silly with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of silly in Uzbek and in English language.
Tags for the entry "silly"
What silly means in Uzbek, silly meaning in Uzbek, silly definition, examples and pronunciation of silly in Uzbek language.