bir xil, o'xshash, o'xshagan, bir xildagi
- o'xshasho'xshashliklaro'xshashlikXuddi shunday
Adjective(1) marked by correspondence or resemblance(2) having the same or similar characteristics(3) resembling or similar; having the same or some of the same characteristics; often used in combination(4) (of words(5) capable of replacing or changing places with something else; permitting mutual substitution without loss of function or suitability
(1) And the government will also aim to save a similar figure over the previous two years.(2) similar triangles(3) In a recent study of this mutant, results very similar to those of Smith et al. were obtained.(4) he and his father are similar in personality(5) This is because when it's canned, these fats are reduced to levels similar to white fish.(6) gardening tools and other such similar products(7) in a similar situation(8) we're all of a similar age(9) When the ratio is 1 then the similar triangles become congruent triangles (same shape and size).(10) it was similar to being drunk(11) Obviously, this was a sterner test but the essence of golf required was very similar to those courses.(12) This wide sweeping course is one of the newest on the circuit, and is very similar to Las Vegas and Michigan.(13) For example, both wings of a bird must be very similar in size and shape if it is to be able to fly satisfactorily.(14) You will note that this list is very similar to the likely 18 centres that Turkey would need to win.(15) the two situations are similar(16) people with similar problems
(1) similar to :: o'xshash
(2) very similar :: juda o'xshash
(3) something similar :: shunga o'xshash bir narsa
(4) in a similar way :: shunga o'xshash tarzda
(5) similar tastes :: o'xshash ta'mi
(6) similar things :: shunga o'xshash narsalar
(7) be similar :: o'xshash bo'lishi
(8) be similar to :: o'xshash bo'lishi
(9) similar to this :: Bu o'xshash
1. alike ::
2. comparable ::
3. interchangeable ::
4. like ::
1. different ::
2. dissimilar ::
3. diverse ::
4. unlike ::
similar, similarities, similarity, similarly
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Does she work
in a SIMILAR field to you?
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 21
"Priority: search in wrecking yards,
scrap yards, and SIMILAR places."
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 7
Your defensiveness may indicate
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 18
He does, but apparently,
they'’re very SIMILAR
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 4
from how an A.I. can be SIMILAR
Westworld Season 3, Episode 8
English to Uzbek Dictionary: similar
Meaning and definitions of similar, translation in Uzbek language for similar with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of similar in Uzbek and in English language.
Tags for the entry "similar"
What similar means in Uzbek, similar meaning in Uzbek, similar definition, examples and pronunciation of similar in Uzbek language.